Wedding Announcer Forums

Wedding Announcer Forums (http://www.weddingannouncer.com/forum/index.php)
-   July (http://www.weddingannouncer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   * Leslie & Zaz's Wedding Journal Comments * (http://www.weddingannouncer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14398)

Sweetpea0104 10-25-2007 02:58 AM

* Leslie & Zaz's Wedding Journal Comments *

Leave any comments about our wedding journal here!!! Thanks! :D

Christina0902 10-26-2007 01:29 AM

Hey Leslie,

Your wedding journal is coming along well! It looks great! I love your story of how you and Zaz met:) Very sweet! I can't wait to read more about you, your FH, and your BIG day:D

Sweetpea0104 10-26-2007 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christina0902
Hey Leslie,

Your wedding journal is coming along well! It looks great! I love your story of how you and Zaz met:) Very sweet! I can't wait to read more about you, your FH, and your BIG day:D

Thanks, Christina! It feels nice to finally start it. It's probably going to take awhile before it's all done. I've had SO much schoolwork & projects the past few weeks, so I couldn't do much. But the next week won't be so hectic, so I might be able to do a little more.

How's school going for you?

Christina0902 10-26-2007 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetpea0104
Thanks, Christina! It feels nice to finally start it. It's probably going to take awhile before it's all done. I've had SO much schoolwork & projects the past few weeks, so I couldn't do much. But the next week won't be so hectic, so I might be able to do a little more.

How's school going for you?

I felt t he same way when I first started my journal as well. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders:) Don't worry once you put your journal together, it'll look great!:)

School is good, I can't wait until winter break though:) How is school for you other then being hectic? :p

Christina0902 10-26-2007 02:24 AM

I just read your proposal story (long version), it is soooo sweet.:) Very beautiful story! Congrats:D :D Sounds like you have a great guy there!

Sweetpea0104 10-26-2007 02:32 AM

Thanks! You're sweet. I'm counting down the days until my winter break. :D

Other than being hectic, it's going well. I'm very dedicated & do what I gotta do...it pays off. :) I was inducted into PTE (the Occupational Therapy Honor Society) last month & was nominated for the Treasurer position last Tuesday & won. I'm learning alot, but I just want it to be over so I can start my career.

Sorry about the long version being so long. :) Thanks for the compliments. I've been blessed with a wonderful man! :D

Christina0902 11-05-2007 01:45 AM

Pretty choice for a wedding dress. I like it:D

Sweetpea0104 11-05-2007 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christina0902
Pretty choice for a wedding dress. I like it:D

Thanks!! I used to want a big, poofy (Idk if that's how it's spelled), but now I think that I'm leaning more towards a mermaid style dress. I'll have to see how it looks on me b/c I've heard that only girls that are like a size 0 or 2 look good in that type of dress.

jay052582 11-05-2007 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetpea0104
Thanks!! I used to want a big, poofy (Idk if that's how it's spelled), but now I think that I'm leaning more towards a mermaid style dress. I'll have to see how it looks on me b/c I've heard that only girls that are like a size 0 or 2 look good in that type of dress.

I have a mermaid style dress and I am not a size 2. I have pictures in my journal if you want to take a look. I ordered my dress in a 12 because I have wider hips and the rest of it will be altered to fit me. :)

Sweetpea0104 11-05-2007 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay052582
I have a mermaid style dress and I am not a size 2. I have pictures in my journal if you want to take a look. I ordered my dress in a 12 because I have wider hips and the rest of it will be altered to fit me. :)

Thanks! I'll make sure to check it out when I have time.