Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Planning Your Wedding Day > General Planning
User Name
Password

Old 10-06-2016, 05:31 AM

Wedding gift for my sister.

So, what can be an ideal wedding gift? My sister is getting married this December and I want to gift her something really unique. I've been thinking of getting an acrylic print of a picture of both of us. You think it would be a good idea to do so? I really don't want to gift her any sorts of home appliances nor is she a big fan of jewelries. So, keeping all that in mind I thought of this acrylic print. http://www.printpartner.ca/Acrylic-Prints I'm sure such a print of our picture would really look beautiful. What do you guys think of it? Should I go on with the idea or think of something else?
Old 10-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Send a message via MSN to SoonToBeWed Send a message via Yahoo to SoonToBeWed
Well I can tell you every bride and groom have items that they may not put on their registry that they really want. It may not be something they need just something they would like to have.

Another idea is give them money for their honeymoon or a really nice surprise.
If you know where they are going, cruise or hotel. Contact the hotel and you can have something really nice put in their room like a bottle of wine and some fruit or you can let them know that your sister and new brother in law are on their honeymoon and they can scatter roses on their bed or do something special for them. You can book a special meal for just the two of them at a nice restaurant at the hotel.

Just a couple of thoughts.

The painting is also nice because it would be something they could have in their home for a long time.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:20 AM

It would be so nice. As you said your sister is not very much font of any sort of jewelry, this can be the perfect gift.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:40 AM

Nice selection. Please do post some pics.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:46 AM

Well, I can tell you every bride and groom have items that they may not put on their registry that they really want. It may not be something they need just something they would like to have.Another idea is giving them money for their honeymoon or a really nice surprise.If you know where they are going, cruise or hotel. Contact the hotel and you can have something really nice put in their room like a bottle of wine and some fruit.For the classy bride-to-be, check up here http://www.weddingforward.com/great-bachelorette-party-gifts-bride-love we picked 16 bachelorette party gifts that celebrate her excitement for the big day.