Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Planning Your Wedding Day > General Planning
User Name
Password

Old 07-24-2017, 05:20 AM

Planning - stress - panicking!!

Hello Guys!
I am getting married next April. Is it too close? Because, I am getting more and more nervous, tensed and worried after each day, although I know there is still time to go. My fiance is too lucky as he is the one who allowed me to plan everything out. My friends/bridesmaids are trying really hard to help me and I can't thank them more.
The problem is, there is always one thing or other that cause me confusion. If one thing is solved, another one comes and I get tensed again. this circle repeats.
The latest thing that causes me concern is about the designs for invitations, signs and place cards to be used at the wedding. The guys at custom sign company promised me that once the design is ready, they will get everything ready in 3-4 days, but the design isn't confirmed yet.
I am getting confused. What kind of designs suits best for an elegant wedding? Can someone suggest some ideas?
I am getting too nervous, but I am unable to do anything about it. Can someone help me with that too.