Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Community > New Member Introductions
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 07:22 AM
Super Moderator

This site ROCKS!!! I was currently a member of another board, that I was totally addicted to. Then I was introduced to Wedding Announcer by a friend that also is a member, and now I'm totally addicted to this site!!! It is awesome. The websites that you can make here are great too! I love the way you can add pictures to your posts. . .the way you can "quote" other people, how you can add pictures for everyone to see in the "Gallery", etc. It is just an awesome, awesome site!!!! I have so much fun here!
Old 10-12-2005, 11:24 PM

I am in love with Wedding Announcer! I was originally using a different website that offered a free personalized website, but I was becoming more and more frustrated with the lack of options I had; everyone's website looked the same. Wedding Announcer's personalized websites give you so much freedom! You can add/remove pages as you see fit, they have many different backgrounds, you can add pictures anywhere you like, and some of the pages are interactive, so your friends and family can leave you messages, take polls/quizzes, etc. I also really enjoy the forum on Wedding Announcer! I've made several friends, gotten great advice, and just knowing that there are other brides going through what I am gives me great peace of mind!

Last edited by TwelveGrains : 06-14-2006 at 06:28 PM.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:10 PM
Wedding on the sea!

Send a message via MSN to jlloyd
Thumbs up Thanks for the great site and the great friends!

Hey!

I love Wedding Announcer! It has been a source of constant friends, advice, and laughs as I get to know more and more people from the forum. Anytime I have news to share (good or bad), the first thing I do is post it on the forum knowing that I will get all sorts of support and understanding! I also love the free website feature! My guests love being able to keep updated as plans are made and finalized. Thanks a million Wedding Announcer!

Jacynthe

http://mikeandjacynthe.weddingannouncer.com
Old 10-22-2005, 04:05 AM
Mother of the Board

Send a message via AIM to dms1981 Send a message via Yahoo to dms1981
I am addicted to WA I am always on here and everyone is so nice and helpful.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:54 AM
Vegas baby!

googled wedding boards and here I am )

My Wedding Page
Old 10-26-2005, 09:24 PM

This is the best website service!

I looked at many different website hosts and this was by far the best! We had some pretty specific needs and Wedding Announcer met ALL of them! We've gotten nothing but COMPLIMENTS on the website and we've only got it half filled. We have been able to customize it, post as many pictures as we needed, automatically link to Mapquest, I mean, it has done everything for us. My friends were totally amazed that I could do that but I had to admit to them that the site did it all for me.

In addition, the community on Wedding Announcer is polite, enthusiastic, kind and generous with their advice, compliments, and experiences.
Old 10-31-2005, 07:41 PM
almost 3 months!

Send a message via AIM to jersey82
i guess its about time i finally post my testimonal. ive been here about a month or so now and i must say i love it. its like a second home to me. everyone is so nice and i get a lot done.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:51 AM

Thumbs up The Best site ever! :)

I am one of the avid users and I have been spreading the word on how easy to use Wedding Announcer is! I discovered WA thru the Canadian wedding planning board - Wedding Bells - and I think almost everyone there is now a member here!

Kudos for putting together a very user-friendly site!!!
Old 01-03-2006, 01:28 AM

Weddingannouncer.com is a fabulous service. I cannot believe it is FREE! Even if it required a membership fee, I would still be on board. Thank you so much for providing a place for us to communicate with our friends, wedding party and guests. This beats theknot.com 10 to 1!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2006, 12:29 PM

I have been looking for a site like this for awhile and think it's perfect!!! Any easy way to keep all my family and my FH family informed of what is new and what is going on!!!! As he lives in Texas, USA and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I have a couple of friends who are getting married too, so I can't wait til I can get a chance to recommend it to them too!!!!

Closed Thread