Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Geographic Groups > United States > Ohio
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 03:52 AM
Hi!

Amy...

Hi! How's it going? It's getting closer!! You're website is looking good! The picture on your homepage is really pretty, where was that taken?

Report Spam Here!
Old 12-07-2005, 07:43 PM

OMG....I am so sorry it's taken me so long to reply! I just found this Thank you so much! That picture was taken last October at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville. That was the first time we've ever been there. FH wants to take me back to Nashville one of these years when they are decorated for Christmas. We've heard its beautiful.
I can't believe its just a hair over 3 months until the big day. I still feel like I have a lot to do. We still have to make the BM & FG dresses, alterations on my dress, my veil, I have to start on my guest quilt, decorate the FG, program & bubble baskets, finish tying ribbons on bubbles, make programs, favors..... Will it ever be done? I was really hoping to have most stuff done by the end of the month, but I know that's not going to happen. I ordered invites last week, there supposed to be here tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everythings right.
OK, enough about me How is your planning going? Your church is beautiful. The exterior reminds me of the church I grew up in (not the one we'er getting married in):
First Congregational UCC:

Front decorated for Christmas:

Back of church:
Old 12-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Hi!

No, it's okay... I shoulda sent you a PM anyways! You do have tons to do, but you'll get done on time! Who's making your BM's dresses? My planning is going okay, but time is flying!! Yeah, that church does look very similar to mine! Except mine has a blue interior... too bad the colors couldn't be more similar... I'm not real into the blue!

Report Spam Here!
Old 12-12-2005, 07:30 PM

FMIL is making the dresses, I'm helping. I feel bad now because she has her own business at home (sewing & alterations) & she is so busy. She said she should be a little slower in January, hopefully. I'm making our guest quilt, I just need to get together with my grandma & have her help me cut the pieces for it. She's worried I'm going to cut myself with the rotary cutter (which I have once already ) Seems like she's always on the run, so it may be fun trying to track her down. My invitations came in Thursday & I love them! Yeah the red in my church would go pretty good with your colors. I don't think the blue is too bad. The church we're getting married in (FH's church) also has red carpet, which won't go too well with our colors, either.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:24 AM
Hi!

Congrats on the wedding Amy! Hope it was lovely!

Report Spam Here!
Closed Thread