Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Travel > Destination Weddings
User Name
Password

Old 11-01-2016, 06:15 PM

A small Barbados wedding.

Hello friends! My wedding is planned to be held at a resort in Barbados named The Crane. The date is fixed may next year. My bridesmaids are all there to help me, but I am always tensed and worried. My fiance has already made every arrangements including catering, photographers and everything needed to be set at the venue. The resort people also offer wedding services which we are taking advantage of. I am having frequent mind changes about whether we should go for a beach wedding or a resort wedding. Sometimes I am worried if whether be a problem. Things get even more tensed when I see him not half as worried as I am. Can anyone give some advice to calm me down?
Old 11-02-2016, 11:58 AM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Send a message via MSN to SoonToBeWed Send a message via Yahoo to SoonToBeWed
The only suggestion I can tell you is to forget about the details and remember what this day really means.

The day is about you and your fiance dedicating your lives to one another.

Don't worry about trying to impress others and don't fret over the details, enjoy each and every day and the fact that you are blessed that you found that someone that is going to stand by you for the rest of your life through thick and thin.

Every time you start to worry just remind yourself that you've been blessed with this wonderful person who can't wait to join you as your husband.