Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Weddings By Month > 2006 Weddings
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 06:29 PM

Almost...

Ladies, our weddings are almost this year!
Old 12-28-2005, 06:31 PM
Booked Weddingmoon!

Send a message via Yahoo to 2bmrspage
I know...6 1/2 months here....they will all be here before we know it.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:38 PM

I know.....March is going to be here before we know it Misty
Old 12-28-2005, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl6081
I know.....March is going to be here before we know it Misty
I know! You have to go first though! Your wedding weekend is my bachelorette party!
Old 12-28-2005, 06:55 PM
sneeking up on me!

I'm under the 8-month point. I know that seems like a lot for you Marchies...but its a little scarey!
Old 12-28-2005, 06:57 PM
I want to buy a house!

Send a message via ICQ to tomerikandlinda Send a message via AIM to tomerikandlinda Send a message via MSN to tomerikandlinda Send a message via Yahoo to tomerikandlinda
Eeee! I know, I'm so excited!

I can't wait
Old 12-28-2005, 07:09 PM

I still have SO much to do. My aunt said earlier she would help me with flowers (she's a retired florist), but she went to Florida for the winter. So I guess I'll be doing them myself If that's the case, I'm definitely going with silk. I have the material for my guest quilt. I just need to get up to my g-ma's so she can help me cut the pieces out. I asked both BM to get with FMIL to get measured BEFORE Christmas, they both had about 2 weeks notice & live close, and neither one went FMIL wants to make the dresses in Jan. 'cause that's her slow month (she has a sewing & alteration business at home). I need to make the programs (need to find out if MOH wants me to use her married name or maiden name - going to be getting divorced), favors, decorate baskets for programs, favors & bubbles and finish tying ribbons around bubbles. I *think* my shower is Feb 4. Everybody keeps asking when it is so I had to track down MOH to find out the date, she wasn't sure since she didn't have her calendar. I'm trying really, really hard to not turn into a bridezilla, but it's getting harder to do.

Sorry this ended up being so long, I didn't mean to rant, I didn't realize how much needs done
Old 12-28-2005, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aventlm
Amy, now is the time to go Bridezilla on those BMs.

I hate to say too much to them, I don't like confrontation. MOH is going through a really hard time right now, bankruptcy & possibly a divorce. BM really doesn't have any excuse.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aventlm
My wedding is technically in 2007 because it's so close.
your wedding is not technically in 2007. it is in 2006. silly!
Old 12-28-2005, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl6081
I still have SO much to do. My aunt said earlier she would help me with flowers (she's a retired florist), but she went to Florida for the winter. So I guess I'll be doing them myself If that's the case, I'm definitely going with silk. I have the material for my guest quilt. I just need to get up to my g-ma's so she can help me cut the pieces out. I asked both BM to get with FMIL to get measured BEFORE Christmas, they both had about 2 weeks notice & live close, and neither one went FMIL wants to make the dresses in Jan. 'cause that's her slow month (she has a sewing & alteration business at home). I need to make the programs (need to find out if MOH wants me to use her married name or maiden name - going to be getting divorced), favors, decorate baskets for programs, favors & bubbles and finish tying ribbons around bubbles. I *think* my shower is Feb 4. Everybody keeps asking when it is so I had to track down MOH to find out the date, she wasn't sure since she didn't have her calendar. I'm trying really, really hard to not turn into a bridezilla, but it's getting harder to do.

Sorry this ended up being so long, I didn't mean to rant, I didn't realize how much needs done

I think my hands would be reaching out to choke them if they hadn't gotten measurued yet! Time to go Bridezilla!
You caould always do what I do, send them an email & attach your ticker so they see how close it is!
Closed Thread