Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Weddings By Month > 2008 Weddings > May
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Allisyn, our little angel

Send a message via AIM to jenzcrazy8 Send a message via MSN to jenzcrazy8 Send a message via Yahoo to jenzcrazy8
Jenn's Wedding Journal Comments

Feel free to comment on my journal here!!! I appreciate constructive criticism

Also, feel free to post any ideas you have that I might not have thought of.

THANKS

Last edited by jenzcrazy8 : 04-11-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to jenzcrazy8 Send a message via MSN to jenzcrazy8 Send a message via Yahoo to jenzcrazy8
No really, I promise I wont bite! Will someone please comment??

Anybody?

Bueller???

Bueller???

Old 01-30-2007, 07:48 PM

I'll comment. No one is commenting on mine either so don't feel bad. I love love love your proposal story. Only question, why were you guys in formal wear? If my FH told me to show up somewhere in formal wear I think I might be suspicious.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clorigroh
I'll comment. No one is commenting on mine either so don't feel bad. I love love love your proposal story. Only question, why were you guys in formal wear? If my FH told me to show up somewhere in formal wear I think I might be suspicious.

YAY!! My first and only visitor Thanks for the comment! Im kinda fond of my proposal too

And as for the formal wearwe were getting dressed up and going to Chicago with our friends for our b-days, out to a fancy restaurant, horse & carriage ride, and all that fun stuff. Obviously, though we never went (nor were we ever going to). Its just something I had always wanted to do and Tim played on that so I had no clue. Hes a sneaky little devil

Im off to comment on your journal now hehe! Well keep each others journals the coolest places to be

Old 01-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

We don't like you!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2007, 07:58 PM
Super Moderator

So, I see you aren't liking the "Nicki" anymore, huh?!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzcrazy8
And as for the formal wearwe were getting dressed up and going to Chicago with our friends for our b-days, out to a fancy restaurant, horse & carriage ride, and all that fun stuff. Obviously, though we never went (nor were we ever going to). Its just something I had always wanted to do and Tim played on that so I had no clue. Hes a sneaky little devil

ok I understand now. I was like hmmm formal wear. Actually like a week into our relationship Steve did that to me. He made me get dressed up and said he was taking me somewhere nice, but it turns out I showed up all pretty to his house and he had actually cooked me dinner. And he was wearing jeans that jerk hehe.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:09 PM

Oh yeah I keep forgetting to mention that I think we may have the same if not very very similar engagement rings.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:09 PM

You journal looks great!! I love that hall. It wasn't open yet when I started looking! I really like the Sottero Jade or Sottero ASM3074 for you. Good luck!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:35 PM

Woohoo!! Look at the party goin on in here!!

Okay, first off, Trish, no meanies are allowed in here This is a NO MEANIE ZONE!! Imagine my journal as a box. Inside the box = sweeties only. Outside the box = meanies. I ♥ you!!!

And yeah, I like the Nicki on me when we were there, but once I saw the pics, it just didnt do it for me anymore. So now Im just starting back at square one with those favorites.

Christina ~ I just mentioned the same thing in your journal! I wish mine had the little v thing holding the channel set diamonds in. Mine is just open, but its at a high enough angle to where hopefully they dont come out.

Chrissy ~ I love that hall too! It wasnt opened when we first got engaged, but as I kept driving by, it kept calling my name. We were both really happy with it when we went there, so Im crossing my fingers that theyll have a September date when we go there this summer.

Thank you girls for all of your comments and kind words! Im so happy I was finally able to start this page!!

Closed Thread