Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Geographic Groups > International > New Zealand
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Mrs. Proctor

Mine isn't that interested in the details and planning either. If I tell him to do something (like make 14 8ft flower boxes) he does it with no complaints but really I think he trusts me. Once I decide something or buy something I show him afterwards and he always likes it. He only wanted say on the food and the dj. His fav. passions lol and other then that he has left me to my own. I don't think it is a bad thing either and he shows me his appreciation and tells me I do a good job so thats all that matters!
Old 04-17-2008, 11:49 PM

My FH has helped out some. He was there when we found the stuff for the centerpieces, I will ask him what he thinks of something before I buy something, and we went looking at tuxes last weekend. A lot of the time if I'm happy with he he's happy with it...which works for me.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:59 AM
For better or for worse

I think FH just wants me to be happy with the planning so he said I could take care of it all, and I complained that I wanted his input. Then he started adamantly demanding things that I did not like. They were things like when I described the processional lineup, he kept saying it would be tacky and refused. I had to explain it 5 times before he understood. Now his input is more...what's a nice way of saying limited, lol? Basically I know what I am doing so he needs to trust me. He will be involved in likes or dislikes for decorations, food, etc., but most of it he just wants me to be happy.