Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Weddings By Month > 2008 Weddings > June
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Happily Married!

Is time going by too fast or too slow? I can't decide!

So wedding season is fast approaching for all the 2007 brides. My friends are stressing as their weddings are only months away. I got engaged in November 2006. From that day, I was planning, planning, planning. Now that I know what I want...which I know exactly and I can vision my wedding already...I just gotta wait. It's strange, it feels like the months are flying by and I'm almost at the one year mark! But yet, it seems that 2008 can't get here fast enough!! I guess this is one of the benefits of a long engagement. We can turn the wedding button on and off versus being totally stressed out for a few months!! So I guess, I will sit and wait until it's my turn!! But gosh, I'm so excited for my wedding..oh, I meant our wedding!!
Old 05-31-2007, 02:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to MrsWarren2B
2008 will be here before you know it! We were engaged for 2.5 yrs and it went by so fast! Time will fly by, so relax and enjoy
Old 05-31-2007, 04:12 AM

haha, I can't decide either! I think it just feels slow because I want it to be my wedding day tomorrow But then I look at my ticker and it'll be in the '9 months to go' range in only a week, and the things I need to do just keep piling up!
Old 05-31-2007, 01:42 PM

I remember when I had more than a year to go (we didn't set a date until we were engaged for about a year, so the first year didn't seem like we were really getting married). Now it's about 4 months to go and I'm freaking with so much to do. I also think it flew and went slow at the same time for me because I had a previous countdown with finishing school. Now that I am done school, the time is going SOOOOO fast!
Old 05-31-2007, 11:18 PM
www.entrylevelwife.com

I feel the same way, we hit our 1 year mark a couple days ago & I just thought what happened to the last 5 months.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:32 AM

Time is flying! We are planning an out of town wedding and our 1.5 year engagment looks like it will barely cut it!
Old 07-09-2007, 11:25 AM

Time does fly!
Closed Thread