Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > After & Around The Wedding > Fitness & Weight Loss
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 08:25 PM
www.entrylevelwife.com

Of COurse I'm in! I want to lose a good 40-50lbs.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:21 PM

I am 5'9" and I weigh 160. I am within a healthy weight for my height but I just feel that I am bigger then I need to be. I would like to be 145 before the wedding in July.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Mrs. Spencer!!

Send a message via AIM to brysonspencer
Thanks for posting Fonda! Rob and I have gym memberships, and we try and go regularly...but I just get un-motivated, and staying in bed, or hanging out by the fire, and sitting on the couch seem sooooooooooooo much more inviting!

Can I just say: I HATE DIETING. WITH A PASSION.

Why, oh why...do I freaking HAVE to love food so much?????????????

Old 11-28-2007, 05:29 PM
It's a done deal :)

Send a message via MSN to JoyLuann
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonda55
I took a picture of me in just my bra and underware, no makeup, messy hair and kept it hidden in my wallet. Everytime I thought "I just dont want to do it!" Id look at that picture and about barf so then Id get my lazy jiggly butt back on that treadmill or put the little debbie cake away. Its sooooo hard though, its the hardest (physical) thing I have ever had to do, its emotional too! I swear its 54565454654 times harder that quitting smoking and I used to be a heavy smoker! So that tells you something right there

Dont worry, after a while your tummy shrinks and you get full ALOT faster so that helps lots

What a fantastic idea - I think I will do that tonight - with a cig in my hand so it will help with both goals
Old 11-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Mrs. Spencer!!

Quote:
LMAO Im the same way! I took a picture of me in just my bra and underwear, no makeup, messy hair and kept it hidden in my wallet. Everytime I thought "I just dont want to do it!" Id look at that picture and about barf so then Id get my lazy jiggly butt back on that treadmill or put the little debbie cake away. Its sooooo hard though, its the hardest (physical) thing I have ever had to do, its emotional too! I swear its 54565454654 times harder that quitting smoking and I used to be a heavy smoker! So that tells you something right there

Dont worry, after a while your tummy shrinks and you get full ALOT faster so that helps lots

My camera will break if a take a picture with no makeup, and in my bra and underwear! YUCK! LOL. I need to do that though. I look in the mirror everyday, and hurry to put clothes on.

Ok...I HAVE to do this.

Now where are my popcorn cakes I brought to work today?!?!?1

Old 11-28-2007, 06:17 PM
4 Months :)

I bought the book Buff Brides and I found it was such an easy program to follow and it actually works.

It does not stop at brides.. there is also Buff Moms to Be, Buff Moms and now fashionable buff...

Lives are filled with Happiness, when Hearts are filled with Love

Old 11-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Mrs. Spencer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisandAmanda
I bought the book Buff Brides and I found it was such an easy program to follow and it actually works.

It does not stop at brides.. there is also Buff Moms to Be, Buff Moms and now fashionable buff...

I am pretty sure I may just order this!

Rob and I have a gameroom downstairs with a DVD player, a big screen, and some room for me to move around. I just know I would get more done, when I can do it at home, versus having to drive to the gym....it just so much time to drive to the gym, and come back...etc..etc..and cook...etc...

Old 11-28-2007, 06:24 PM
4 Months :)

I am also getting into the "strip-exercise" dvds now too. They give u a good workout but they are also different, fun and girly...

Lives are filled with Happiness, when Hearts are filled with Love

Last edited by ChrisandAmanda : 11-28-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Go Dawgs!!!!

Send a message via AIM to jessienga Send a message via Yahoo to jessienga
Quote:
LMAO Im the same way! I took a picture of me in just my bra and underwear, no makeup, messy hair and kept it hidden in my wallet. Everytime I thought "I just dont want to do it!" Id look at that picture and about barf so then Id get my lazy jiggly butt back on that treadmill or put the little debbie cake away. Its sooooo hard though, its the hardest (physical) thing I have ever had to do, its emotional too! I swear its 54565454654 times harder that quitting smoking and I used to be a heavy smoker! So that tells you something right there

I so need to do this!!!!! I'd need to hang it on the fridge though!!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Mrs. Spencer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessienga
I so need to do this!!!!! I'd need to hang it on the fridge though!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have to take it down before guest came over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They would run out screaming and never come back, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Closed Thread