Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Weddings By Month > 2008 Weddings > June
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Soon to be Mrs Smith !!!!

Smile ~~~ My Journal ~~~

Well our wedding day will be in June, we have chosen the date 21st of June so hopefully that date is still free, we want an afternoon wedding about half 2 then can sit down about 4 half 4 for a sit down meal and then go straight into the evening do so there is no akward hanging around between then ceremony and evening do.

Old 02-19-2007, 08:46 PM

Thought I better inrtoduce ourselves a bit more !!!!!! Well My names Helen, I'm 21 and am madly in love with my hubbie-to-be !!!!! He is called Jonanthan but mostly goes by the name of Jon. He's 30.
When we met it was a fair that goes on every year where we live, calld Gold Hill fair, well it was the evening music in the park that we met, he was sat with a group of people I knew so joined them, I was instantly attracted to him, at the time I was 16 and he was 25, many might frown upon that but he was different to other men, he was fantastic, gorgeous and just like a normal bloke really !!!!! We really hit it off together and before you knew it a few weeks down the line we were a couple!!!! We moved in together shortly after some might say a bit too soon but we were mad about each other!!!! In 2003 he proposed to me on the second aniversary of us getting together!!!! It was very Romantic!!!!! In 2004 I gave birth to our precious son Ryan, he's turned 3 in recent weeks !!!!! We have our ups and downs as all couples do but they are rarely seen!!!! We have a fantastic and very strong relationship and we couldn't be more in love if we tried lol!!!!

Old 02-25-2007, 10:06 PM

Well the date was free so the 21st is our wedding date !!!!!! We have also found our wedding reception venue, just need to book it lol!!!!! Not much else we can really do now apart from booking the photographer as well and then its just waiting really til can start arranging the smaller things lol.

Old 03-15-2007, 10:23 AM

Well alot has happened in the last few weeks!!!!! We have made loose arrangements on where to hold our reception but hopefully going to go back down there and actually set it in stone what we want. In the coming week am going to book our wedding car unless a family member can't do it, and also book the photographer. Have roughly arranged our wedding flowers with Jon's sister so thats cool!!! Not much else really needs doing apart from getting all the little bits really, so not done to bad really lol!!!!!

Old 06-10-2007, 10:23 PM

Well time for another update!!!

Have booked the wedding car and the photographer and are soon going to the reception place to sort things out!!!!

Am getting really excited now!!!!!

Want the day to be here lol !!!

Closed Thread