Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Weddings By Month > 2008 Weddings > August
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Mr.Perfect&Mr.Ignoramous

Susan & Calogero Wedding Journal Comments- Together, Forever-8/30/2008

Thank you to everyone who comments in advance.

Our journal can be found here and here at our wedsite.

Happy wedding everyone!!!

Last edited by calogero : 12-18-2007 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Mr.Perfect&Mr.Ignoramous

well looks like this is all working out then. so i'll continue updating both sites. the journal and diary.

thank you to everyone thus far.

Old 12-18-2007, 04:35 PM
It's a done deal :)

Send a message via MSN to JoyLuann
they are coming along fantastically ~ can't wait to read some more
Old 12-18-2007, 05:04 PM
Mr.Perfect&Mr.Ignoramous

yes I'd say that they're coming along pretty good so far.

hopefully this keeps up.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:18 PM
Black & Gold Superbowl!!!

Trying to choose a wedding party was extremely hard for us. We didn't want a really big bridal party; no more than 6 ppl on each side. Most weddings I've been in have had 10 bridesmaids & 10 groomsmen plus ring bearers, flowergirls, etc. That's too many in my opinion.

Then we were having issues with relatives expecting to be in the bridal party, and my mom & I arguing about which cousins would be in it. Oh the arguments. My fiance didn't want his brother in it b/c they're not close but his mom told him "That's my only wish for your wedding...to have your bro as your groomsman."

So FH & I decided to just have our parents standing up at the front with us. It solved all our bridal party problems & it actually means more to us. Our parents brought us into this world, have raised us, and now they'll be standing by our sides as we become husband & wife.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Mr.Perfect&Mr.Ignoramous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea0104
Trying to choose a wedding party was extremely hard for us. We didn't want a really big bridal party; no more than 6 ppl on each side. Most weddings I've been in have had 10 bridesmaids & 10 groomsmen plus ring bearers, flowergirls, etc. That's too many in my opinion.

Then we were having issues with relatives expecting to be in the bridal party, and my mom & I arguing about which cousins would be in it. Oh the arguments. My fiance didn't want his brother in it b/c they're not close but his mom told him "That's my only wish for your wedding...to have your bro as your groomsman."

So FH & I decided to just have our parents standing up at the front with us. It solved all our bridal party problems & it actually means more to us. Our parents brought us into this world, have raised us, and now they'll be standing by our sides as we become husband & wife.

Really cool idea.

I once thought of asking my dad but am not going to.

I mean we're close but we butt heads on a lot of things. This wedding is one. I'm very independent and don't like to rely on people. Thats an issue around here as my older brother and younger sister and not like that at all.

Seeing how I want to pay for it all so that I can have people that I want there and not feel like I need to invite people just because my parent's want to their kids weddings 15 years ago. Know what I mean.

I mean, if I'm going to go in debt to pay for this wedding I at least what to have the most say with Susan as to who comes.

Its hard to pick a wedding party. We really need to just sit down and write out our options and go from there. But I def. will not stand for any pressure from family.

We'll get it figured out.

I had it in with my mom as I'm not picking my brother either. We're not close at all and we barely see each other so there is no point in my eyes to do it just because.

Old 12-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Mr.Perfect&Mr.Ignoramous

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbooby
Picking our wedding party was easy....we each picked 5 ppl ..... it was trying to get everyone together, trying to get them to decide on anything was a challenge.

In the end, I regreted ever having a wedding party...I wish we each would of just had a BM & MOH!!!

much easier to just do that. but then they have to do so much work for Italian stag, shower etc...

Old 12-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Mr.Perfect&Mr.Ignoramous

yes you "have to have it" to get all the money back...haaaaaaaaaa...Old Italian thinking is great ain't it.

I'm running into problems now with my rents when I said I want to pay for it all so that me and Susan can pick who we want there. That's fair. Or at least I would think so.

Then when I told my dad about the stag tonight, he was like, who am I going to invite to the stag. Only got 20 tickets. Where's your best man he asks. And I was like what. You sold 220 for my brothers. And then he goes, yes but he invited more people we wanted.

How brutal is that?

Old 12-20-2007, 12:34 AM
Mr.Perfect&Mr.Ignoramous

Quote:
LOL .... LOL .... SO FREAKIN TRUE!!!

Sam & I learned a whole about ppl throughout the planning of our Wedding ... get ready, cause you will too!!

Oh that's already started.

Just because Susan and I are paying doesn't mean we get to pick the whole invite list.

That was news to me.

WOW!!!

Old 12-20-2007, 12:38 AM
Mr.Perfect&Mr.Ignoramous

Quote:
Yeah no kidding, been there! Though it's a good thing my side of the family wasn't big, woo hoo!!!

Have you have any meetings yet for halls?

Yes. We saw Red Rose already.

And on Saturday we're going to see Otello's, Carmens' at Oakville and two others I can't remember.

Closed Thread