Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Community > New Member Introductions
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Hi!

Post Forum Rules

We have a wonderful community here, and we just want to make sure it continues to be a place for people to share ideas, get advice and just chit chat in a nice, friendly environment. So here the few, basic rules we have.

General

1. Always be polite and respectful to one another. We want everybody in our community to feel welcome. We will NOT tolerate rudeness.

2. Do not use foul language. This is a public forum and everybody here should have the right to read any post without being offended by such language.

3. Do not promote other wedding forums. We are quite happy with our community and do not need to clutter up our forums with such posts. It is one thing to share a useful thread with our community, but it's quite another to solicit members for another forum. Such posts will be deleted. This also go with posting links to other forums in your siggy.

Technical

Due to large siggys and even larger images being posted, some WA members are unable to enjoy our forum conversations to the max because of sloooow page uploading. These rules are in place to keep the page loading time to a minimum.

1. Image Restrictions: Any images posted must not exceed 500 x 500 pixels. Click here for a photo that is 500 x 500. If you post an image that exceeds this size limit, I will chage the image to a link. If you'd like an image resized, please post it here and we will resize it for you.

2. Siggy Limits: 3 lines where 1 line equals: A. 2 lines of text no bigger than font size 3 B. A row of blinkies C. An image no larger than 200 x 200 D. A glitter name E. A countdown. If you have a larger image/a ticker the limit is 2 lines. One of which is the ticker/image the other line small text!
If your siggy exceeds these limitations, I will send you a PM as a reminder to reduce your siggy. If you need help with reducing it, please send me a PM.

See, painless, right? If you have any questions or concerns about the forum rules, feel free to PM me.

Report Spam Here!

Last edited by Jacoby2Seelen : 09-03-2007 at 04:09 PM.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:34 PM
Hi!

bump......

Report Spam Here!
Closed Thread