Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Weddings By Month > 2008 Weddings > January
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 10:28 PM

i am acually a bit yeallous of your selebration of Thanksgiving. i always wondered how it would feel like to selebrait it together whit friends and family... and to eat that huge turkey!!! yum! im quite fond of food myself *smile* thats why it was so hard to find a weddingdress here in sweden... i ended up ordering one online from the States. and it is truly gorgeus! it has to be taken in a bit... but that´s no problem. atleast i did not have to go on a strict diet ;-)

love /katta
Old 08-11-2007, 04:11 AM

Red face Another January Bride here!

I can't believe I'm finally under the 6 month mark... we've been engaged since April of 2006. I remember thinking back then how far away it seemed, and now I can't believe how soon it will be!

For the other January brides...

Why January?

How's the planning coming along?
Old 08-11-2007, 04:30 AM

I know right time is ticking... For us we wanted a date in 2008, we got engaged last Christmas. Well we went for May but the dates that where in or price range = ZERO. So we decided to move it up to the winter. We got a holiday weekend and fits our budget

Planning is coming along well. I have all the Big Ticket items under control... next are invitations, and engagement photos

What about you all?

Old 09-14-2007, 06:29 AM
My Husband's Wifey!

January 3, 2008

Planning has been pretty smooth, considering we're getting married back home in Canada, but are currently living in Japan. We've done everything online...dress, shoes, FH's band from e-bay...DJ, photographer, cake booked online...bought invitation supplies online. Hall, caterer, decorator were booked by my brother & his fiance, since they're getting married back home five days before us. We pretty much booked the same ones as they did and got great deals in the process.

Invitations are all made and ready to be mailed. Next big project is the wedding favours, which I'm making as well.

And wedding dress being delivered at the end of the month...whew!
Old 09-16-2007, 11:39 PM

I am a january bride and I am through with my planning but I am also a wedding and event planner. but I will be glad to help with others that are still in the planning stage if you would like for me to free of charge. Just because you are January bride.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:28 AM

We took our e-pice today and im having a invitation party Seot 30th. to put the invitations together .. so things are moving along...

Last edited by beckei04 : 09-25-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:38 PM

Less than 4 months ladies WOO HOO!

Old 10-16-2007, 11:45 PM

Jan. brides what have you all been up too, we in the double digits now!

Old 11-03-2007, 03:21 AM

Talking

[color="Pink"]Hi there! We're getting married again on January 27,2008. Since the wedding is only a few weeks away, I'm still not done with the preparations. Any ideas?[/COLOR]
Old 11-13-2007, 07:23 PM

now were really getting close! im getting pretty nervus now... and a bitt stressed oute aboute all the things i havent done yet! how aboute you gyes?! nervus yet?...
Closed Thread