Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Planning Your Wedding Day > General Planning
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Send a message via MSN to SoonToBeWed Send a message via Yahoo to SoonToBeWed
Name:  StephiCloseUp.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  4.5 KB

Hey Girlfriend!

Boy are you in for a treat!

Today I have two "Savings Success" stories
guar-an-teed to inspire you...

Plus an extreme "Bridezilla" story that should
help put your wedding spending in perspective...

Enjoy!

Your friend,
Name:  stephisig.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  1.3 KB

** Two For The Price of One!!! **

"Dear Stephi,

I am the mother of the bride x2 this year.

I wanted to thank you for your e-newsletter. You are providing a valuable service. With your advice (and the help of your book) our family managed to put together 2 large weddings with all the bells and whistles for under $10,000.00 total.

Both my daughters had the 'wedding of their dreams' without Mom and step dad stressing out too badly about the finances. Yes, we did have a wedding planner, but she used your tips to help keep the costs in line for us.

By the way, she provided her services for both weddings for $1,000.00. Her services included making the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, complete decor for wedding and reception sites, keeping the mother of the bride in 1 piece and keeping the wedding party in line at all times. I feel her services were worth 10x what she charged.

Again, following your advice, you get what you want! Thank you again. I have been forwarding the link for you site (and the wedding camera site!!!) to everyone I know planning a major event (not just weddings)."

- Kathy Stark

>>> My Comments:

I'm so happy you shared this.

Not only because you did so well at saving money on your two weddings...

...But also because you were able to so successfully work with a wedding planner.

In spite of the name of my book, I do think that wedding planners can provide a valuable service (IF, of course, you can AFFORD it, and are lucky enough to find a good, honest one).

Even then, you still need to "oversee" their work and ultimately make the decisions. They're there to help you, not plan everything for you.

That's why I strongly recommend my book to brides (and mothers) even if you've hired a wedding planner.

You still need the "inside scoop" so that you:

1) Know the right questions to ask

2) Know how the industry works so you don't get taken advantage of

3) Know how to "coach" them on what you want.

Congrats again! You should be very proud of yourself :-)

** Cake From The Supermarket?? **

"Hi Stephi,

I just wanted to send a quick response to the email you sent about saving money on the cake. My mom and I went cake shopping this weekend and we found a beautiful wedding cake from our local grocery store! It is 3 tiered with detailed frosting and everything and it is $149.99 and feeds 150 people!

Cake is cake and you really can't tell that we did not get it from a wedding cake store (which would have cost us 4 X as much)

Just wanted to share! I am in money saving mode!!!!!

Thanks for all of your great advice and I LOVE your book"

Elisha
Bloomington, IL

>>> My Comments:

This is a perfect example of just how many options are available to brides today.

Listen, some girls want a $1,000 cake and others would never even consider it!

It's really personal preference.

If you're more of the "bargain bride", you definitely can get great deals at your local supermarket or a price clubs like SAM's and Costco.

Keep up this kind of saving and you're going to have plenty of money left over for a nicer honeymoon, down payment on a car, house...whatever you desire!

Good for you girlfriend!

** Bridezilla in Guatemala **

"Hi Stephi!

I write you from Guatemala, Central America. I actually got on your mail list by mistake, but I love it! My own wedding is actually going to be on May 2006. However I have applied all your tips in other aspects of my life.

I have given your web site address to a couple of friends. One of them have get a lot of discounts and she is amazed of what she has been able to get.

But, my another friend is what you call a "Nice Girl". She refused even to see your web site, because she said "It is my wedding I will only get the best of the best no matter what costs me".

I tried to talk to her into being a little smarter about that but I couldn't.

Here is the result:

1) The Hotel: "She is going to get married in one of the most expensive and beautiful hotels in Guatemala. It's called "Quinta Real" but she is paying Q.25,000 in our local money it's about $3,200 in dollars. It may not seem a lot but in quetzales is really TOO MUCH. And doesn't include DINNER! She pays extra for corkage fee, and for her own cake. It only includes one entrance and the use of the salon. They paid extra for the honeymoon suite, and didn't get any discount for the guests. How crazy is that!"

2) The photographs: "She is going to pay for a wedding package Q.4,000 in dollars about $500 again it may not be a lot in dollars but believe me it
is in quetzales! And of course she doesn't get to keep her negatives"

3) The Dress: "You may not believe me!!! I told her
about looking for the designer on the web and make
it in our country. But NOOOO! She actually went to
USA and I don't know how much she paid for her wedding dress. I must admit it's beautiful but the price was so high that she is not going to bring dinner on the wedding because she doesn't have any more m-o-n-e-y!"

4) The transport from the church to the hotel: "She actually is going to rent a Porsche Carrera to leave from the church to the reception! I don't know how much did she spend on this, because right now she is kind of mad at me, for criticizing all of her choices! "

4) Another consequence: "She had to get a loan at
the bank to pay for her house, because she is totally broke right now! The interests for the loan are really high! She could actually be a lot more smart and pay for her house with the money she's throwing away!"

I'm sorry if this message is too long, I know you have ask for the messages to be short, but I think
it's important for others to see how important it is to be smart about your money and how big the
consequences can be of the "Nice Girl" attitude.

Michelle López
Guatemala
Central America

P.S. Keep the good work, I really enjoy your mails!!"

>>> My Comments:

Listen, we all want a dream wedding that we'll remember for the rest of our lives...

And if you have unlimited funds to make that happen, great! Go first class. We all wish we could.

But this is what I call a SPOILED BRAT!

And you better believe her husband to be is "feeling the pressure".

Is this any way to start a marriage?

It is a SAD DAY when any girl is so blinded by her desire to have her dream wedding, so totally irrational, that she puts her and her husband into crazy debt...potentially jeapardizing the very marriage she's just entered into!

Especially considering that if she just did a a little homework and bothered to try some of the simple negotiating techniques I teach, she could have easily saved a bundle.

Heck, one girl wrote me today telling me that on her first attempt using my approach with a caterer, he dropped the price by over $3,000!!! She was in shock!

Anyway, Sad, Sad, Sad for your friend.

Please, please, please don't make the same mistakes she has...you'll regret it for years to come.

And if you have any other friends who catch the Bridezilla Syndrome, please share my philosophy with them:

It's YOUR wedding so act like it! You're spending the money, so you're in charge (not the wedding vendors).

Almost everything is negotiable, and literally anything is possible... if you're willing to find a way...

Go out and make your dreams come true!

Your friend,
Views: 164

Stephi Stewart Weddings, Inc.
311 N. Robertson Drive - Suite 114
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Name:  weddingbells.gif
Views: 165
Size:  10.0 KBName:  weddingbells.gif
Size:  10.0 KB
Old 01-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Views: 162

Hey Girlfriend!

Boy are you in for a treat!

Today I have two "Savings Success" stories
guar-an-teed to inspire you...

Plus an extreme "Bridezilla" story that should
help put your wedding spending in perspective...

Enjoy!

Your friend,

** Two For The Price of One!!! **

"Dear Stephi,

I am the mother of the bride x2 this year.

I wanted to thank you for your e-newsletter. You are providing a valuable service. With your advice (and the help of your book) our family managed to put together 2 large weddings with all the bells and whistles for under $10,000.00 total.

Both my daughters had the 'wedding of their dreams' without Mom and step dad stressing out too badly about the finances. Yes, we did have a wedding planner, but she used your tips to help keep the costs in line for us.

By the way, she provided her services for both weddings for $1,000.00. Her services included making the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, complete decor for wedding and reception sites, keeping the mother of the bride in 1 piece and keeping the wedding party in line at all times. I feel her services were worth 10x what she charged.

Again, following your advice, you get what you want! Thank you again. I have been forwarding the link for you site (and the wedding camera site!!!) to everyone I know planning a major event (not just weddings)."

- Kathy Stark

>>> My Comments:

I'm so happy you shared this.

Not only because you did so well at saving money on your two weddings...

...But also because you were able to so successfully work with a wedding planner.

In spite of the name of my book, I do think that wedding planners can provide a valuable service (IF, of course, you can AFFORD it, and are lucky enough to find a good, honest one).

Even then, you still need to "oversee" their work and ultimately make the decisions. They're there to help you, not plan everything for you.

That's why I strongly recommend my book to brides (and mothers) even if you've hired a wedding planner.

You still need the "inside scoop" so that you:

1) Know the right questions to ask

2) Know how the industry works so you don't get taken advantage of

3) Know how to "coach" them on what you want.

Congrats again! You should be very proud of yourself :-)

** Cake From The Supermarket?? **

"Hi Stephi,

I just wanted to send a quick response to the email you sent about saving money on the cake. My mom and I went cake shopping this weekend and we found a beautiful wedding cake from our local grocery store! It is 3 tiered with detailed frosting and everything and it is $149.99 and feeds 150 people!

Cake is cake and you really can't tell that we did not get it from a wedding cake store (which would have cost us 4 X as much)

Just wanted to share! I am in money saving mode!!!!!

Thanks for all of your great advice and I LOVE your book"

Elisha
Bloomington, IL

>>> My Comments:

This is a perfect example of just how many options are available to brides today.

Listen, some girls want a $1,000 cake and others would never even consider it!

It's really personal preference.

If you're more of the "bargain bride", you definitely can get great deals at your local supermarket or a price clubs like SAM's and Costco.

Keep up this kind of saving and you're going to have plenty of money left over for a nicer honeymoon, down payment on a car, house...whatever you desire!

Good for you girlfriend!

** Bridezilla in Guatemala **

"Hi Stephi!

I write you from Guatemala, Central America. I actually got on your mail list by mistake, but I love it! My own wedding is actually going to be on May 2006. However I have applied all your tips in other aspects of my life.

I have given your web site address to a couple of friends. One of them have get a lot of discounts and she is amazed of what she has been able to get.

But, my another friend is what you call a "Nice Girl". She refused even to see your web site, because she said "It is my wedding I will only get the best of the best no matter what costs me".

I tried to talk to her into being a little smarter about that but I couldn't.

Here is the result:

1) The Hotel: "She is going to get married in one of the most expensive and beautiful hotels in Guatemala. It's called "Quinta Real" but she is paying Q.25,000 in our local money it's about $3,200 in dollars. It may not seem a lot but in quetzales is really TOO MUCH. And doesn't include DINNER! She pays extra for corkage fee, and for her own cake. It only includes one entrance and the use of the salon. They paid extra for the honeymoon suite, and didn't get any discount for the guests. How crazy is that!"

2) The photographs: "She is going to pay for a wedding package Q.4,000 in dollars about $500 again it may not be a lot in dollars but believe me it
is in quetzales! And of course she doesn't get to keep her negatives"

3) The Dress: "You may not believe me!!! I told her
about looking for the designer on the web and make
it in our country. But NOOOO! She actually went to
USA and I don't know how much she paid for her wedding dress. I must admit it's beautiful but the price was so high that she is not going to bring dinner on the wedding because she doesn't have any more m-o-n-e-y!"

4) The transport from the church to the hotel: "She actually is going to rent a Porsche Carrera to leave from the church to the reception! I don't know how much did she spend on this, because right now she is kind of mad at me, for criticizing all of her choices! "

4) Another consequence: "She had to get a loan at
the bank to pay for her house, because she is totally broke right now! The interests for the loan are really high! She could actually be a lot more smart and pay for her house with the money she's throwing away!"

I'm sorry if this message is too long, I know you have ask for the messages to be short, but I think
it's important for others to see how important it is to be smart about your money and how big the
consequences can be of the "Nice Girl" attitude.

Michelle López
Guatemala
Central America

P.S. Keep the good work, I really enjoy your mails!!"

>>> My Comments:

Listen, we all want a dream wedding that we'll remember for the rest of our lives...

And if you have unlimited funds to make that happen, great! Go first class. We all wish we could.

But this is what I call a SPOILED BRAT!

And you better believe her husband to be is "feeling the pressure".

Is this any way to start a marriage?

It is a SAD DAY when any girl is so blinded by her desire to have her dream wedding, so totally irrational, that she puts her and her husband into crazy debt...potentially jeapardizing the very marriage she's just entered into!

Especially considering that if she just did a a little homework and bothered to try some of the simple negotiating techniques I teach, she could have easily saved a bundle.

Heck, one girl wrote me today telling me that on her first attempt using my approach with a caterer, he dropped the price by over $3,000!!! She was in shock!

Anyway, Sad, Sad, Sad for your friend.

Please, please, please don't make the same mistakes she has...you'll regret it for years to come.

And if you have any other friends who catch the Bridezilla Syndrome, please share my philosophy with them:

It's YOUR wedding so act like it! You're spending the money, so you're in charge (not the wedding vendors).

Almost everything is negotiable, and literally anything is possible... if you're willing to find a way...

Go out and make your dreams come true!

Your friend,

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Views: 167
Old 01-21-2007, 11:55 PM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Views: 162

When was the last time you and your fiancé took
a time-out from wedding planning and actually
had some romantic quality time?

Let's see ... there was that night you rented
a movie, but you were simultaneously licking
and addressing your save-the-date mailing
(that SO doesn't count).

That brunch was nice the other day ... until your
soon-to-be-in-laws ended up crashing your table.

And you really WANTED to make your hubby-to-be a
special dinner last weekend, but by the time you
got done with your appointment with the florist
and the tasting with the caterer, you were too
tired hit the grocery store for the ingredients.

Well guess what? Not only do you need a date
night, you DESERVE one, and now you're officially
out of excuses:

Lobster Gram to the rescue!!!

In case you haven't already heard, Lobster Gram
is the #1 online gourmet lobster delivery
service.

They ship live, delicious ocean-fresh Maine
lobsters from their warehouse in Massachusetts
right to your door via Overnight Air delivery.

The Deluxe Lobster Gram comes with everything
you need to have a romantic lobster dinner for
two right in your own home.

It includes:

* Two Live Maine Lobsters

* 12 qt. Ceramic on Steel Cooking Pot

* Ceramic Butter Warmer

* Long-stem Candle with Glass Candle Holder

* Two Shell Crackers and Seafood Forks

* Two Lobster Gram Bibs and Moist Towelettes

* Lobster Gram Cooking Manual

...all for less than $100 (just try to get a
deal like that in a fancy seafood restaurant)!

And there are all kinds of great Lobster Gram
packages to choose from...

Surf & Turf...

Lobster tails...

Shrimp cocktail...

Seafood feasts...

and so much more!

With such an amazing selection to choose from,
Lobster Gram is something you and your fiancé
will have NO trouble agreeing on!

(If only you could say the same for your
reception seating chart!)

I'm sure you're CLAWING for this deal, so to
get your Lobster Gram, just check out this link:

http://www.stephisuggests.com/LobsterGram

Happy dining!

Your Friend,
Views: 377

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Views: 160
Old 03-14-2007, 12:09 AM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Views: 159

Hey Girlfriend,

Is your "Dream Wedding" possible or do you
fear it's just a fantasy?

Today I share some "fail safe" ways to help make your dream wedding come true...

Enjoy :-)
Views: 163

P.S. Did you happen to catch me on the radio last Fall when I was interviewed by David Gardner on the "Motley Fool Radio Show" on NPR?

If you'd like to listen to the interview and hear how I sound "live" in person, Click here

** Italian Soda Bar Idea **

"Hi Steph! I just got married and I had something at my wedding that I would like to share.

Neither my husband nor I particularly like alcohol, and my family doesn't drink at all, so it seemed ludicrous to us that we have a bar, which would cost us an extra $1000-3000 dollars, at least most places.

However, we were stuck with the dilemma of not wanting to appear cheap or cheesy and only serve sodas, so we got a little creative. We arranged with the caterer to have an Italian Soda Bar.

We ordered flavorings from Monin.com and served Italian sodas (2 ounces of flavor to 7 ounces sparkling water, which most caterers include in their non- alcoholic bars), flavored lemonades, and flavored ice- teas.

The result was an incredibly inexpensive way of adding some class, and not having to worry about Uncle Bert streaking through the reception. The guests loved them, and my best friend asked permission to steal the idea for her wedding next year."

- Melanie

>>> My Comments:

Love, love, love the idea!!!

Anything to stop Uncle Bert from streaking through the reception, and you from turning into another Adrienne Samen.

FYI: Adrienne is the drunk bride from Connecticut who got into a brawl and was arrested on her wedding last year... The story (and her mug shot) was all over the national news...What a nightmare!

Seriously though, an Italian Soda Bar is a really fabulous solution for any couple wishing to have a 'classy wedding' without alcohol.

I'm sure many of the brides-to-be reading this are going to "steal" this idea too!

Thanks for sharing.

** Florida Photographer Speaks Out **

"Hi Stephi,

I am a Professional "Wedding" Photographer in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and I want to Thank You for validating my philosophy that I promote to my clients.

I have been in the wedding industry for 15 years and I won't say that I have never used any of the "tricks" that you mentioned. However, I now am a strong promoter for the bride and groom saving lots of money by "Doing it Yourself".

My packages (from 495.00 to 795.00) give Prints, Negatives and Hi-Rez CD's to the couple, but no album. Like you say in your ebook, "this is a great way to save money and can be a fun project" regarding them putting their own album together.

Stephi, I meet with my clients daily and will start mentioning your ebook to them. I will probably even use some of your quotes to show them that I REALLY am interested in saving them a lot of money.
They can start saving with me and continue with you."

Barry Dreyer
Ft. Lauderdale

>>> My Comments:

Thanks for the endorsement Barry (blushing!).

You're proof positive that there are indeed some honest and reasonably priced pros out there!

I often receive harassing letters from "wedding photographers" asking me why I bash them and then attempting to convince me that anyone who charges less, doesn't specialize in weddings, and gives away the negatives can't possibly be a good photographer.

Fooey!

The truth is, I don't bash the industry...

I just bash the super pricey "fat cat" wedding photographers that take advantage of so many brides out there...

...Like that husband and wife team in Albany, New York that was recently sued by State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer after 41 different couples never received the photos they paid between $3,000 and $4,000 for!

Of course NOT ALL photographers are con artists, but of the many thousands of brides who've taken my advice, I've yet to hear back from a single one after the wedding telling me she wished she'd hired a MORE EXPENSIVE photographer!

So here's the bottom line...

Yes it's a free country and any photographer can charge any price they want and even refuse to give you the negatives.

At the same time, you have the right to shop around until you find the best deal for your specific needs and you are under no-obligation to hire any photographer that doesn't meet your needs.

Of course, some brides who don't know any better agree to pay thousands of dollars for photography, don't negotiate to keep their negatives, and then pay hundreds more after the wedding for reprints.

But hopefully, you'll be one of the "savvy brides" who does her homework, asks all the right questions (like I include in my book), and then hires a great photographer at a reasonable price...

And that "great" photographer for you may be a sensible "wedding photographer" like Barry in Ft. Lauderdale...or a "fashion photographer" like the one I hired in LA... or it might be a photography student at a nearby college...

Remember: It's YOUR wedding, so YOU make the rules!

ONLY YOU can decide what's best for you.

Now go out there and make your dreams come true!

** To Buy or Not To Buy? **

"Hi!

I have to say my wedding plans are great! I thought I could do everything myself. I also felt I could just read your emails and never have to buy your book.

Well, After many free e-mails ( I am a true bargain hunter) I went out and bought your book!

Well, I really thought you had nothing to offer me. I read your book in 2 days and realized I had some things to learn. I shopped around for EVERYTHING! I was "Interviewing" every vendor as if they needed me. They not only came down in price substantially, they added bonuses for free.

You are soooo right! Not everyone is the "price sheet"!

My DJ came down $500.00. My video guy came down in price more than $1500.00 and my limos are so cheap I now have them picking us up at the reception for F-R-E-E!!!

I have been empowered by the bargain hunter bug you planted into me. Since I live in NYC, weddings can break you to begin with. I realized the price on the list is NOT absolute and they will move down as long as they know they have competition! They should accommodate ME!!! Well, most of them did! I now have top quality companies doing the top job they do cheaper than they will for other people! I love it! Maybe I can buy a house in this crazy market in NYC!

Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!!!"

- Sarah

>>> My Comments:

Congratulations Sarah... Good for you!

Lots of readers enjoy my free wedding tips by email and never buy my eBook kit... which is fine, I'm happy to help!

Of course, as you found, if you want to really dig in and understand all the specific ideas and techniques I teach on EXACTLY how to plan a dream wedding on a budget, then my eBook kit is an invaluable tool that's guar-an-teed to save you money.

As you discovered, the techniques are so easy to apply, literally anyone can immediately use them successfully (even if you're shy or a "nice girl").

I think it's way cool that my $30 kit was able to save you over $2000...

I'm happy for you and grateful for your letter!

** How Much Alcohol Do We Buy? **

"Dear Stephi,

I got my money's worth from your book right away.

It took some walking away & looking farther than my local area but I found what appears to be the perfect photographer for me: she will take the photos then turn the exposed film, physically and legally, over to me.

I'd gotten to the point of email queries to photographers down in Los Angeles after batting zero with personal visits to studios near where I live (Antelope Valley). Her response to me
began, "I don't earn my living through reprints."

Liquor: We are supplying our own liquor. There is no issue about "corking fees" or any such thing with the location or caterer.

We are, however, on our own in trying to figure out what and how much to buy. I've looked at charts on the internet but all they tell you are how many drinks per bottle and an estimate of how many drinks per person per hour of various functions.

Even if I use those charts to decide how much alcohol overall, how can I figure out how much of what? How much wine? What kinds? How much beer? How much vodka? Gin? What else? What mixes?

If you can provide any help, I'd appreciate it."

Sincerely,
Meredith Rust

>>> My Comments:

Sounds like you're on the right track.

Way to go!

As far as figuring out the amounts and types of drinks to order, your caterer should be able to provide you with a suggested list (just tell them that you want a quote to see whether or not it's worth it for you to provide your own).

Then, just for comparison, you should also call your local liquor store or distributor and ask them for a quote as well (let them know how many people you're having and for how long etc.) and they should also be able to provide you with a suggested drink list too.

FYI: this is exactly what I did for my wedding! Then I compared the two quotes, decided what I needed, went down to Costco and bought everything there for half the price my caterer quoted me... and then saved several hundred more dollars after the wedding by returning all the un-opened bottles!

Okay, I gotta run.

Hope that's helpful!

I'll write you again soon :-)

Your friend,
Views: 163

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Views: 155

Last edited by SoonToBeWed : 03-14-2007 at 12:20 AM.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:18 AM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Hey Girlfriend,

I have some FANTASTIC money saving tips for you today...

Specifically, I'll be sharing how five different brides used the internet to find great wedding bargains...

Trust me, you definitely want to read this one!

** I Got My Shoes For $10 **

"Dear Stephi,

My wedding is only weeks away and I am so nervous!!

I wanted to thank you for all of your inspirational tips. I have been able to throw together my first actual wedding (second marriage) for a steal.

Everyone has been very impressed with my buyer's
savvy. I bought my dress from a friend for $175;
not to mention it was the same dress that I had been looking at buying for $800!!

The chapel in Decatur Texas is a historical site; it is the oldest original standing building in Texas; I booked it for $200 for the WHOLE DAY!!! (We are also using the chapel for the reception.)

I purchased my pew bows, personalized with our names, wedding dates, and my colors on ebay for $56. Normally these 6 bows would have cost me $110 plus shipping.

I bought my shoes at a shoe warehouse that was trying to get rid of all their summery shoes for $10.

I also was able to book a honeymoon suite at the
Westin in Dallas on priceline.com for $55 a night!!
I am almost through buying things for the wedding,
and the list goes on of the incredible savings.

Thankyou for all your help."

Sincerely,
Lisa Torrey
N. Richland Hills, Tx

>>> My Comments:

Hello you Savvy Bride you!

Please repeat after me...

"I'm a Savvy bride... I made all MY DREAMS come true... all I needed was a little determination... and a tip from Stephi or two!"

You go girl!

As you've figured out, Historical sites are a wonderful alternative to expensive hotels and wedding halls...

Likewise, buying a used dress is far more common
and acceptable today than ever before (why not,
it's only been worn once!)... you can really save
a bundle whether you choose to buy it from a
friend, a vintage store or ebay.

Also, buying seasonal items "out of season"
(like your summery shoes for $10!) is truly
Savvy thinking. Way to go!

Lastly, of course, you can find amazing deals on-line for everything from hotels, airfare and car rentals... to complete honeymoon packages... sites like Hotwire and Cheap Tickets are a great way to comparison shop!

Okay, let's face it...

You're a winner girlfriend!

** Only $51 For My Wedding Dress! **

"I just wanted you to know that I took your advice on buying my wedding dress.

I am having a simple traditional wedding with a bit of Irish flair. I found the dress on Ebay and fell in love with it. It's perfect!

But...the best part is...I paid $51 for it!! This dress is retailed at $800!!! I am so happy!

I am a mother of two children trying to plan my wedding on a budget of almost nothing so when I got this deal I almost cried. I had absolutely no idea how I was going to afford $300 - $500 for a decent wedding dress and now I found the perfect dress for $51!!

I can't thank you enough for opening my eyes and giving me the opportunity to save myself so much money for my happy day. Thank you so much!"

- Dana

>>> My Comments:

Wow!

I get all "teary eyed" when I hear stories
like yours!

I'm so proud of you mamma...

And I'm so glad that I was able to "open your eyes" (that is my personal mission you know!).

And the whole ebay thing really was quite easy, huh?

Here's one quick tip...

If you want to win auctions on ebay, the most
critical time to bid is not DAYS BEFORE the auction is over, but SECONDS BEFORE...

Think about it, if you find something you really like, why bother stirring up the competition by bidding on it days before?

All you're really doing is helping inflate the price on the very thing you're trying to get for a bargain!

It's much smarter to just "go under the radar", find out when the auction ends (e.g. 11pm on a certain night) and then sneak in your last minute winning bid 30 seconds beforethe auction ends!

There's actually a name for this strategy - it's called "sniping" - and there are actually some cool sniping services on-line that automate the bidding process for you (I've successfully used AuctionSniper and Bidnapper).

Oh, and if you're not into the whole auction bidding thing, be sure to check out my new Free Wedding Classifieds site where thousands of brides are going to buy and sell stuff at huge bargains...

http://www.FreeWeddingClassifieds.com

** On-Line Wedding Obsession? **

"Hi Stephi!

Can I just start off by saying that you've helped me so much with planning my wedding and finding just as high quality things without the word "wedding" in them that are tons cheaper!

Anyway, my wedding is next March and I've done a lot of the ordering already. You asked what we intend to order online for our wedding... well... I'll tell you what I did order online.

First, I wanted silk flowers and so I was searching different websites to see the prices and I found Thebridesbouquet .com They had the cutest arrangements for the best price!

I ordered one just to see what it looked like and then ordered all 6 for my wedding party! They even put a free rose scent on them to make them smell like real roses. It looks more like real roses than anything else I've ever seen and my fiance couldn't
even tell that they were fake and he hates fake flowers! So, check that website out. They've got some great stuff!

Also, I was a little brave with this one but I ordered the bridesmaid's dresses online too! The website Shopshop.com has a huge variety of dresses and they will give you a refund if you order a dress and don't like it or it's the wrong size.

Again, I ordered one that caught my eye and when I received it in the mail, I wasn't a huge fan.

So I sent it back and ordered another to see if I might like that one. Sure enough, I didn't, so I ordered yet another one off their website.

The third time is a charm! I absolutely love the dress and the employees that I contacted about my constant returning and such were so friendly. I'd recommend it to anyone brave enough to order dresses online. And, the prices are great! The one I chose for my bridesmaids were only $69!!! Try it out and see if you like it too.

I also found a great local photographer from searching websites too (My family says I'm going to have a website wedding because I've planned the entire thing online. hehe). She does great work (I saw her portfolio and such) and she has great prices! I negotiate an entire package INCLUDING THE NEGATIVES for $300!!

All I can say is that I love the internet and it has made my wedding planning so much easier!

Thanks Stephi for all your advice and continue sending it my way! Share my stories so other girls can get such great deals too!"

- Rachael

>>> My Comments:

Thank you for caring as much as I do about helping brides see the light!

And there is light at the end of the tunnel... that is for sure!

The internet has truly changed the way we do everything...especially plan weddings.

It's like the world's greatest personal assistant, research library and shopping mall in one!

Now I particularly like your recommendation about the shop where you bought your bridesmaid dresses because the company's return policy is SO FLEXIBLE! That is so RARE in the bridal biz!

And I'm all about promoting companies that know how to treat customers right and have great return policies.

I mean, personally, I know I easily spend ten times more at stores with great return policies just because they've taken away all the "risk" for me... It
truly creates LOYALTY.

Unfortunately, loyalty is something many bridal businesses could care less about since you're a once in a lifetime customer with no repeat business to give them).

But REPUTATION is also critically important to any successful business in the long run...and word of mouth should never be underestimated...

I recommend stores I love with great return policies to everyone I know...

Babies R Us, Costco and Home Depot come to mind in the regular world... and I drive miles out of my way just to shop at them... so do my friends...

Now what store immediately comes to mind
in the Bridal World?

Unfortunately, there aren't many shining stars that come to mind...

Of course, I'm out to change all that and before I'm through, I'm going to help "clean up" this industry and promote the kind of professionalism and service
that brides deserve.

Can you say, "Stephi's Seal of Approval"?

Don't laugh...it's going to happen!

Now I haven't checked them out myself yet, but with that kind of testimonial, Shopshop has moved to the top of my list of sites to consider for that seal...

Thanks for sharing!

** Two Photographers For $500 **

"Steph,

Your emails have helped me significantly.

I went on Craigslist.org and hired two photojournalist photographers for only $500. It's all on my terms, I get to keep all proofs and negatives.

I am just so thankful for your daily emails.

I live in Seattle but I will be having my wedding in NY so I will be buying/hiring using the internet. So far I have hired my photographers,purchased my engagement announcement cards and hired someone to put together a photo montage on DVD.

I know I will be doing a lot more on the internet
as the big days comes closer. I also have a website.
This allows all of our guests who are scattered
around the USA to get an up to date info on the
wedding, where to stay, RSVP and also buy us gifts.
The internet is a very helpful tool for couples
planning a wedding.

Thanks for all of your tips."

Aileen

>>> My Comments:

Wow...two photojournalist photographers for
only $500? That sounds too good to be true.

Then again, that's why I love Craigslist.org and other sites like that I recommend in my book.

They turn the negotiating process inside out because YOU get to post your ad and then let vendors bid on your wedding on your terms!

The dynamic is totally different because vendors who seek out and bids on your wedding on these sites:

A) Are hungrier to earn your business

B) "Get" that you're spending the money, so YOU'RE IN CHARGE (not them).

C) Are likely to be very flexible on price

And that's the way it should be!

I've personally had fantastic success on-line with sites like this, so I know it works.

In fact, it one of the main reasons why I launched www.FreeWeddingClassifieds.com. It's kind of like a Craig's list just for brides!

Give it a try!

** I Saved Almost $6,000! **

"Stephi,

I have been reading your tips and money saving ideas for a few months and have found them to be very enlightening!

I have used your advice about "wedding" vendors and have been able to steer clear of using them altogether and I have saved to date, almost $6,000.00!!!!

I have an aunt that is taking care of almost all of the food for my reception, she is a wonderful cook and loves to do things like this. There are a few things that I wanted to serve that she knew other aunts and cousins of mine "specialize" in and she gave them a call and they are going to prepare their specialties for the reception. All of them are doing it as a wedding gift for my fiance and myself.

The photographer that I hired is a former employee of a major photo studio in the area and is also a friend of my sisters. He is taking my photos for $500.00. This price includes my pre-wedding portraits, an album of 20 8" x 10"'s of my choice, all of the proofs, and any reprints that we may want done. He will be shooting a minimum of 30 rolls of film.

I have purchased my gown on-line and saved almost 50% on the suggested retail price!! A local bridal boutique where I originally went to purchase a gown tried to use the fact that I would have got free
alterations and steaming of my gown if purchased
there. Figure it out for your self... $50.00 for alterations and steaming at a reputable cleaner or
$560.00 more for the gown. Needless to say, I
ordered my gown that night on-line from
houseofbrides.com.

I also got a great deal on invitations on-line at princessinvitations.com ! I saved over $400.00 on the exact same invitation that I picked out at a local print shop and got them back in two days, where the printer said it would be 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Both companies were wonderful to deal with. Both called to check my satisfaction on the products ordered. I would recommend either site to anyone that I know.

Thanks for all of your tips and tricks!

Stacy Moffitt
Wheeling, WV

P.S...I also used your method and got the price of my cake down to $1.00 per slice and a lot of extras like delivery and set up for free!!"

>>> My Comments:

Way to go enlightened one!

You're a star :-)

Now what are you going to do with the $6,000 you
saved?

I'd love to hear!

Also, I'd just like to make a comment about choosing "non wedding" vendors to save money.

I do indeed recommend considering "non wedding" alternatives because it can save you a fortune off those outrageous wedding mark-ups...

That said, I would also caution you to be careful and really "do your homework" before hiring amateurs or asking family members to do the job of a pro (just make absolutely sure they have the skills to pull it off)...

While saving money is of paramount importance,
it should not be at the risk of ruining your wedding because, for example, Uncle Howie said he'd video and then got drunk and dropped the video camera in the pool or something (I've heard nightmares about things like this).

That said, there are plenty of talented professionals who don't specialize in weddings and don't charge WEDDING PRICES that can do a great job for you too...so definitely consider them too!

You're smart...

You understand what I'm saying...

Just make wise decisions based both on price AND ability...

As long as you dot your I's, cross your T's and make your choices carefully, I guarantee you're going to save a fortune and be really happy with how it all turns out.

Okay, I gotta run.

Hope this has been helpful!

I'll write you again soon :-)

Your friend,

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Views: 157

Last edited by SoonToBeWed : 03-14-2007 at 12:22 AM.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Hey Girlfriend!

Worried you can't make your Dream Wedding come true on your budget?

Well STOP worrying!

You totally CAN make your dreams come true on literally any budget...

...you simply need to learn how!

Today I share how a bride named Jenessa from upstate New York totally transformed from a "nice girl" to a "savvy bride", saved over $6,000 and made her dream wedding come true...

You definitely want to read how she did it...

Because if she can do it, so can you!

Enjoy!

Your friend,

** I Saved Thousands! **

"Dear Stephi,

Let me just say thank you for being such a constant source of empowerment and motivation for me!!

I'm definitely what you would call a "nice girl" and have never negotiated anything in my life until I read your book.

Now, I feel empowered and ready to tackle this
wedding head-on!!

I started planning my wedding with the thought that I would NEVER be able to afford the wedding I envisioned on my $10,000 budget.

I live in upstate New York, where the price of EVERYTHING wedding-related is ridiculously high.

I'm originally from Wisconsin, so I was suffering from extreme sticker shock on almost every aspect of the wedding planning.

I was seriously thinking I was never going to be able to pull it off, when one of your emails hit home.

You reminded me that I am in charge of planning this wedding, not anyone else. That's when I changed everything and decided to have the wedding back home in Wisconsin, where my family and friends still are.

Boy oh boy, did this save me thousands of dollars!!

First, my parents own a bar & grill/banquet hall back home, so I am able to get everything at cost, including the food and alcohol, free linens, candles, decorations, etc. The cost of this tremendous savings: $3000-4000!

Second, my baker is giving me a 10% discount since he frequently works with my parents at their banquet hall. A small savings of approx. $40, but a savings nonetheless.

Third, I was able to tap into some friends' talents and recommendations on many vendors. The mother of a high school friend of mine is doing my flowers (and she does beautiful work) for half of what I was quoted here in NY.

Former co-workers of mine who are trying to set up a video business are shooting my wedding video for F-R-E-E!! Savings here: nearly $1000.

And the rehearsal dinner is costing us only $4.75 per person at a quaint little Mexican restaurant that was recommended by my cousin, who had his rehearsal dinner there last year.

They don't typically do these types of events, but were more than willing to accommodate us. My cousin's family and friends still talk about what a great time they had at their dinner, since it was something new and different.

Fourth, I got a part-time job at a bridal shop, where the owner gave me a big discount on my gown!! The gown of my dreams, for only $500. Plus, it's fun to be able to network and talk to other brides there. It doesn't even feel like work!

And lastly, I found a photographer through Craig's List, another of your wonderful suggestions, who is
willing to shoot my entire day on a professional quality digital camera for $800, including 100 prints, enlargements, and the entire day on cd afterward. Wow!

The least expensive photographer I had found was
still in the $1200-1500 range, and that didn't include any of the "extras" this guy is willing to throw in. AND... the best part is, I LOVE this guy's work! He does professional modeling photography, and he really has an eye! I never thought I'd be able to afford a quality photographer like him.

I never would have considered changing the venue
for my wedding until I read all of your success stories and realized it's okay to tap into these infinite resources through family and friends, and that I can do anything I want, even plan a wedding long distance.

And I'm positive my entire network of family and friends thank you, too!! Not only are they all able to
make it to my wedding since they no longer have to travel here, I'm also helping a few of them make some money and get started in the business!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for everything you do. I'm estimating that I'll save nearly $6000-7000, making my $10,000 budget entirely possible now! And the best part, I'm having the wedding of my dreams, surrounded by my entire family and friends.

I will pass your website on to every new bride I know from now on. If you can save ME this kind of
money, I can only imagine what others can do with your tips and advice.

Thank you again for everything you do."

- Jenessa from Upstate NY

>>> My Comments:

Absolutely fabulous!

I love hearing success stories like yours...

Heck, maybe I should change the title of my book to "Extreme Wedding Makeover Secrets"...

...because I literally receive hundreds of emails from "nice girls gone Savvy Bride" every month, and I'm just tickled pink that little ole me is making such a difference helping other women in need!

Heck, it's why I wrote "Fire Your Wedding Planner!" in the first place.

Of course, not everyone has read my book yet, so I'd like to point out three of the keys to your savings success...

1) TAKING CONTROL:

The critical "turning point" for you was when you "woke up" and realized that YOU CONTROL YOUR WEDDING DESTINY (and nobody else).

This is exactly what I repeat over an over again
because without this shift in your psychology, you
would have never been able to achieve what you did...

In fact, far too many brides never "get it" and end up paying at least TWICE as much as they have to!

But NOT YOU!

For example, by using a site like craigslist.org, you turned the tables on the whole negotiation process by posting the "opportunity" to shoot YOUR wedding and having photographer's bid and COMPETE-TO-WIN YOUR BUSINESS!

With you in the drivers seat, you scored a super
deal. Nice going!

2) NETWORKING:

Using your network of friends and family was the next smart move.

If they can't help you, who can?

Seriously, so many brides don't seek out the help
that's literally waiting around the corner for them!

And as you demonstrated, it's absolutely critical to network and use every resource available to you
- friends, friends of friends, family, other brides
- if you truly care about saving money.

Not only did it save you a bunch, but it also helped
people who care about you get involved (making your day all the more special).

One warning about using friends and family - while
in general this can be good, sometimes it backfires.
For example, asking Uncle Charlie to photograph your wedding, only to have him get drunk and spend
half the time hitting on your friends instead of doing his job! So BE CAREFUL about who you choose to help.

3) "OUT OF THE BOX" THINKING"

Using "non-wedding" vendors and services is always a great money saving alternative.

By choosing that Mexican restaurant that doesn't
typically do things like rehearsal dinners, you avoided the typical WEDDING MARK-UP and saved huge.

This kind of "out of the box" thinking can and did
save you huge money...

And as you've demonstrated, literally ANY BRIDE
can do this with just a little knowledge and motivation...

Thanks so much for sharing your story and being such an great example for other brides...

Your friend,

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Old 03-14-2007, 12:34 AM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Views: 154

Hey Girlfriend,

Are you frustrated with your wedding shopping?

Well grab something to drink and take a seat...

Because I'm about to share 3 Savings Success Stories guar-an-teed to INSPIRE you!

Here's a quick preview:

1) How Michelle Laird found a Free Photographer...

2) How Shannon Killmon bought a $1000 dress for only $76!...

3) How Yami Chalit found the perfect Latin Music DJ for $400 instead of $1,200!

Read their stories...

You might learn a thing or two!

** I Found a FREE Photographer! **

"Stephi,

I just saved our first big savings from ideas I got from your book!

In reading some of your e-mails, I came across a website you mentioned craigslist.org I decided I would look on there and see if anything would apply to me.

I found an ad stating that she would do the photography free if you let her use your pictures for her portfolio.

I e-mailed her and she came to my house and brought a sampling of her work. She was very professional and we hit it off fairly quickly. She had so many other good ideas also about other things to do for the wedding as well.

Getting to the point, savings $1200. She will also do a free engagement sitting to see how well we work together.

I haven't booked her yet because she suggested we interview at least five vendors.

Just wanted to share this with you because I have gained so much from reading your book and couldn't wait to get my first big savings."

Michelle Laird
Kennesaw, Ga.

>>> My Comments:

Sounds like you should hire this woman right away!

Not only is she FREE, but she meets three other critical criteria you want to look for:

1) You hit it off with her...

It's very important that you connect with your photographer and have a good "vibe" with them.

2) You liked her work...

Of course, it's an absolute MUST that you like your photographer's portfolio and style (*There should be NO DOUBT in your mind they're capable of capturing your big day to YOUR STANDARDS since your wedding only happens once and no amount of savings will make up for poor pictures or missed memories).

3) She demonstrated integrity...

Advising you to interview five others photographers before hiring her tells me she's honest (no pressure sell or anything)...

Note: It's also great advice because meeting with other photographers will give you a better sense of the styles you like, shots you want to capture and album you want create...

Just make sure you grab her quick before she changes her mind!!!

** Got My Dress On Ebay For $76! **

"Dear Stephi,

Thanks to you, I have saved much on my wedding already!

I won a thousand dollar wedding dress on Ebay for $76 and that price included the matching veil.

I also contacted a seller on Ebay who was auctioning off flowers. Her work is pictured on Ebay and I liked what I saw. She is doing the bouquets and boutonnieres for $65 plus $6.95 S&H.

I also ordered miniature candy wrappers printed with our names for the favors...$9.99for 100 wrappers (anywhere else was charging $38 for 100).

I have become super wedding shopper. I am so excited and I owe this savvy shopping to you!"

Shannon Killmon

>>> My Comments:

Give yourself some credit girlfriend!

I may have provided the recipe, but it is YOU who cooked up those fabulous savings!

Likewise, it was YOU who had the courage to not only download my materials, but actually use them!

You're going to go far with that kind of initiative :-)

Your husband-to-be is a lucky man!

*Note: If you'd like learn to save money like Shanon did, but have never tried eBay before, be sure to go back and read my special update: How Any Bride Can Quickly Learn To Use eBay To SAVE HUGE On Her Wedding Costs...

** Networking Really Does Work! **

"Dear Stephi,

I'm getting married next April and your book has been a wonderful help to make the best of our budget and save wherever possible. I would like to share some of the experiences we have had so far.

First of all, I followed your suggestion of networking and I asked all my friends and their friends if they knew a good DJ who could play Latin music at a reasonable price (since my fiancee and I are both Latin).

I talked to several DJ's but their prices were beyond our budget. Most of them were asking between $800 to $1200 usd.

One night, through a co-worker I met a lady who recommended a guy who DJs as a hobby and is also a salsa instructor. So I called him and explained to him that we were on a very restricted budget but I had heard so many good things about him that I would really want him to work with us with the price and he did! From the $1200 that we had been quoted through other DJ's, he will charge us only $400 usd and he will play the music that we want.

Another example is the catering. My fiancee and I looked at so many places for food but we just couldn't pick one because they were too expensive. One day, I shared my frustration with my assistant at work and she suggested her mom could do the catering for us since she's just opening her catering
business. So we talked to her and instead of paying $3,500 usd for the food, we will only pay $1,800 usd and it will be home made food with a personalized service. We couldn't have found a better option.

Your book has been a great help and guidance. I will always think of it as the best investment for my wedding.

Thank you very much!"

Yami Chalit

>>> My Comments:

Did you say, the BEST INVESTMENT for your wedding?

WOW! That's quite a compliment...thanks!

Then again, where else can you get a guaranteed 1000% return on investment* these days?

* In case you've forgotten, my pledge is that I MUST save you a minimum of $300 off your wedding expenses (1000% MORE than the $29.95 cost of my kit) or I insist on refunding 100% of your money!

Now as far as the examples you shared go, they are EXACTLY the kind of "out of the box" thinking I promote...

You see, far too many brides get duped into paying outrageous wedding prices because they're convinced that "non-wedding professional" won't do a good job...which is plain nonsense.

That's not to say that experience isn't important (IT IS and should definitely be considered)...

...but if you do your homework, you can almost always find talented vendors who are thrilled to have your business and can provide excellent results at a far lower price (yes, even if they are not seasoned wedding pros).

And if you're on a strict budget, that's often the best way to go.

Just understand, I'm not suggesting you hire "Uncle Larry" as your wedding photographer (that's probably a bad idea!)...

But there's nothing wrong, for example, with hiring a quartet from a local college music program to play during your ceremony or cocktail hour (they probably play fabulously and cost far less than the
pros).

Catch my drift?

Great...now go out there and find some more great deals!!!

Oh yeah, and if reading this right now and wondering whether my ebook kit can help you, it's easy to find out without any risk whatsoever.

Simply Download the "30-Day Free Trial" of my "Fire Your Wedding Planner!" eBook kit and in less than five minutes you'll be learning all the techniques I personally used to save over $10,000 off my own wedding expenses and make my dream day come true:

Go ahead and read my entire book, use all my free bonus tools, and try out all my techniques in the field. If, for any reason, you don't feel you've found one single idea or technique that saves you $30 off your wedding costs (let alone ten times that!) simply e-mail me and I'll immediately (and cheerfully!) refund 100% of your money.

* Next time you're in a bookstore, see if they'll offer you that same guarantee on any of their wedding planning books... not going to happen!

Download Your "30-Day Free Trial" Here!

I'll write you again soon!

Your friend,

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Old 03-14-2007, 12:41 AM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Views: 156

Hey Girlfriend,

I have a confession to make...

From time to time, I receive angry letters from wedding planners about the title of my book - "Fire Your Wedding Planner!"

I'll probably get a few more of them after today's email...

But in case you're curious, I just want to set the record straight about what the title of my book really means...

Hint: It's NOT about actually firing anyone!

I'll reveal the TRUTH to you in a few secs...

Views: 153

** Amazed How Much We Saved **

"Dear Stephi:

I know I write in a lot, but I have a friend
who hired a wedding planner.

I know exactly what you're talking about when
I read your newsletter about the kickbacks they
receive and don't pass on to their brides.

Either my friend T who is getting married in
May has a very inexperienced w-planner, or the
woman is raking it in big time.

To be short, the planner pushed them into booking
one of the MOST expensive venues in town (I know,
I looked into it), NEVER told them they could have
their negatives (or to at least ask for them!!!),
and also recommended one of the most expensive
cake people in town.

Now T and her fiancé don't have much money, but
they're spending close to 30K. When they had to
postpone their wedding due to unforeseen
circumstances, the hall demanded they re-pay a
new deposit and refused to give them ANY of their
original deposit back for the new date. Their
w-planner did NOTHING to step in on their behalf,
even though she had, by then, been paid in full.

Like you recommend, ALWAYS research your
vendors.

T was a lazy planner, she even admitted it and
wanted someone to take care of it all....but now
she is complaining about how much she has spent
and still HAS to spend.

Her fiancé, asked me how I was saving so much...I
told him, many of the tricks I learned came from
your book. He wishes they had it before they got
their w-planner. They could have saved thousands.

They're also amazed at how much we have saved and
how much extra we are getting.

Thanks again.

Laura Budash
Northern Virginia"

>>> My Comments:

Wanna know what gets me up early and keeps me up late every night (besides my two year old)?

It's the thousands of e-mails I receive from readers
like Laura thanking me for the information in my book and sharing stories of how my ideas saved them time, money and aggravation while planning their own weddings.

You've seen many of these letters as I share a handful of them each week with you...

And they're NOT just about wedding planners, right?

They include stories about photographers, caterers,
hotel managers, and every other vendor you might
encounter while planning a wedding...

So why the name "Fire Your Wedding Planner!"?

Here's the deal...

A wedding planner is a "luxury" that most brides
CAN'T EASILY AFFORD (I certainly couldn't afford
one, as much as I would have appreciated the help!)

Do I regret all the time I spent planning the
wedding of my dreams and learning all that I did?

NO WAY!

Is hiring a wedding planner necessary for most brides?

NOT AT ALL!

Can you successfully plan the wedding of your dreams all by yourself?

YOU BETCHA!

What if you're lucky enough to be able to afford a wedding planner... is there anything you can do to make sure they keep your best interests in mind when it comes to saving money?

OH YEAH!!!

And guess who's the only person who really knows
what YOU want and has YOUR best interests
in mind?

YOU, of course!

So the truth is, I'm not suggesting you should
actually "fire" your wedding planner (if you even
have one), or that wedding planners don't provide
a valuable service (the good one's definitely do)...

What I am suggesting is that if you're on a tight
budget, YOU CAN "HIRE YOURSELF" and save a fortune on your wedding expenses just like I did (to refresh your memory, I saved over $10,000 on my own wedding by doing it myself!).

Honestly, I'm always amazed at how even the SIMPLEST CONCEPTS in my book help brides.

For instance, I include "Six Power Questions" you
should ask before buying anything (and of course "must ask" questions for each different type of
vendor)...

...The first question on the list is, "May I speak
to the Manager?" and the reason is that no matter
what you're buying, you'll almost always get a
better deal when you speak with the manager or
owner since employees are usually bound by the
store or company policy and don't have the authority to stretch the rules or offer you the
best deal.

You heard me right! I'm suggesting you walk into every business and immediately ask to speak with a manager (skip right over the clerks, as nice and helpful as they are).

This seems like common sense to me, but one
enthusiastic bride wrote me to let me know she saved a few hundred dollars off their wedding rings doing this the first day after reading my book!

So I guess it would be more accurate if I titled
my book "Hire Yourself and Save", but I don't
think that's as catchy as "Fire Your Wedding
Planner! - Money Saving Secrets Every Bride
Should Know"...

There you have it...

So what's going on with you?

Are you struggling with your wedding planning?
Feeling overwhelmed? Not sure where to start or
what questions to ask vendors? Not sure how to
avoid wedding industry scams and pitfalls?

Do you have a system to create and manage your
budget, as well as your guest lists?

Would you like to learn how to negotiate like a total goddess so you never get taken advantage of financially?

Would it be valuable to you to learn how to communicate with vendors so they know at an unconscious level that you're in charge?

Would you like an easy step by step guide on how to change your name after you get married?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, would you be interested in a solution?

My eBook kit offers solutions to all the above and includes everything you need to create your dream wedding on a budget.

In fact, I guarantee that if you download my kit,
read it cover to cover, and try out all the ideas, tools and techniques, you're going to save a minimum of 10 times the $29.95 price of the kit off your wedding expenses (That's a $300 savings guaranteed!).

And if for any reason you feel it's not for you, simply email me and I'll immediately (and cheerfully!) refund 100% of your money.

Wondering how I can offer such an amazing guarantee that no book store anywhere will match?

Because not only did I personally save 3,300% more
than the $300 I'm guaranteeing you'll save, but in
the past two years, I've helped thousands of brides save a combined total of more than a three million dollars off their wedding expenses... so I'm positive YOU can save huge money too!

That said, my book isn't magic! You do have to
actually read it and personally put in the effort to
"make it happen".

The reason I mention this is because there are always some brides who buy my kit who are just "browsers" (and want to be) and will never use or even try the ideas no matter how valid they are (If that's you, no need to check out my book).

The majority of the brides, however, who read my book, are ambitious, creative, and intelligent "go getters" who value good information and immediately put it to good use.

If you fall into the second category, then you're
going to find the contents of my book extremely
valuable.

Go ahead and Download the 30-Day Free Trial of my "Fire Your Wedding Planner!" eBook kit now and see for yourself...

Okay, gotta run... I'm off to Yoga.

I'll write you again soon!

Your friend,
Views: 153

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Views: 152