Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Your Wedding Website & Planning Area > Everything Else
User Name
Password

Old 07-21-2018, 03:10 PM

Crash course in wedding photography?

Hi,

So a friend asked me to shoot their wedding. not a real high pressure thing, they would not have a photographer otherwise, and I'm not so close to them that I'll feel like I missed the wedding (friends through my fiance) and they have a realistic idea of my skill level, so I said yes. I was actually pretty excited about it. Now, though, I need to get some ideas and tips on wedding photography in general.
I shoot with a pentax k100d, and have the kit lens, a 50mm 1.7 (manual), a 28mm 2.8 (manual), and will probably have a 70-300 or 50-200 zoom by that point. I also have a mediocre flash. Is there other gear that is MUST have for this kind of thing? Any suggestions about shooting in churches? at dark receptions? Just all around great must-have shots?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

Thanks!

Last edited by SoonToBeWed : 07-23-2018 at 01:46 PM.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:19 AM

i got these classes about fashion photography and i got the best grades in it. After that i got contracts for weddings and much more which really helped me a lot. Now i am doing this school functions and the school has given me some Back to school promo codes discounted coupons too with the payment.