I've gained 15 pounds since my wedding, which was almost three months ago, and now that the holidays are over, I'm ready to get on track with my fitness goals! I want to get back into my wedding-day shape, or even be more fit than I was then.
My new apartment complex has a gym, so I have no excuse not to work out! I've never been one to do cardio exercise (I lasted about 4.5 minutes on the elliptical machine yesterday), so I have some tough work ahead of me, but I really want to do this!
So here are my goals:
Start fitness regimen, which will include:
- 30 minutes on recumbent bike, 4 times per week
- 30 minutes strength-training, 3 times per week
- 30 minutes stationary bike, 5 times per week
- 30 minutes strength training, at least 3 times per week
- 15 minutes elliptical machine and 20 minutes stationary bike, 5 times per week
- 30 minutes strength training, 3 times per week
I'm hoping to have lost the extra 15 pounds by March 15th. I want to continue getting in better shape after that, though, and ensure that I don't gain the same 15 pounds next holiday season that I seem to every year!