Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Your Wedding Website & Planning Area > Everything Else
User Name
Password

Old 06-16-2017, 06:59 AM

There is a problem

Hi all,

I am super excited at this moment. My boyfriend proposed to me for marriage and guess what, we are getting married soon.!! I have always wished to have a destination wedding in Florida, US (which is also my hometown). We do not want to have many guests, itís just going to be a simple wedding with our close families and friends.
We will be tying the knot by the end of October this year.
But there is a small problem. My boyfriend was convicted of DUI 6 years ago. But he has never repeated the mistake and is a changed person since he left rehab.

His DUI might restrict his entry to the US. I am too worried regarding this. I am not sure what can be done. I was just reading about the US waiver process. I came to know that he can get a waiver to enter the US without any issues. But how long will that process take? Does that mean we will have to postpone our wedding till gets a waiver?

Please tell me what can be done. I feel too bad for him. He is guilty that his past mistake is still haunting him. But I am sure that we will solve this. I think I need to do something to cheer him up, any ideas?
Old 06-16-2017, 01:18 PM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Send a message via MSN to SoonToBeWed Send a message via Yahoo to SoonToBeWed
My recommendation would be to reach out to the office where you need to receive this waiver and ask them those questions.

The experts are going to be the best ones to get your answers from.