Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Geographic Groups > United States
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 05:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to EbonyNIvory Send a message via Yahoo to EbonyNIvory
Post Indiana

Any fellow hoosiers on here???? Come on in and introduce yourself. Maybe we can be hepl each other out on finding vendors, deals, and stuff that's around town!!!

Stop By For a Visit!!
Old 02-26-2006, 07:32 PM

Yeah, I guess your right it's just the 2 of us!!! Oh, well!!!
Everything wedding related (excluding honeymoon) came up to about $5, 500. I didn't realize it, but this is actully really good compared to a lot of the girls on here!!! We are having a relatively small wedding (maybe 110), so that definitely helps!!!! We booked our honeymoon about a month ago. We're going on a 7 day cruise to the western caribbean. We went on a 3 day cruise together 2 years ago and loved it so can't wait for this one!!! (BTW, come by my journal and webpage and check out the pics and stuff for the honeymoon and our last cruise)!!!!! Where are you in you planning so far?

Stop By For a Visit!!
Old 02-28-2006, 02:42 AM

I think the charity favors are a great idea. My fiance and I were actually thinking of doing that for an animal charity (we're big animal lovers ) We decided against it though, but still wanted something a little different and ran across some personalized matchbooks. They have butterflies on them (our theme) with our names and date. i'm sorta having second thoughts on them now, but they're already bought. Where are you having your wedding?? As for planning so far the main things we need are :

* to book baker (we met with her 2x, but I can't make up my mind; take a look at it in my journal and tell me what you think)

* visit a florist (I'm making my own bouquet from a pic, but not sure of all the flowers involved)

* in the process of getting passports (BTW, if you're gonna go somewhere needing passports, don't wait til the last minute; it takes at least 6 weeks)

*Get diamonds set in fiance's ring (we have his deceased grandfather's ring that I'm putting new diamond in)

Stop By For a Visit!!
Old 03-17-2006, 01:21 AM

I'm not sure if excited is the word. I'm a little worried on getting everthing done!!! All the big stuff is done, it's the little things!!!! Congras on finding your dress, did you post pics of it? I'm gonna go lookin!!

Stop By For a Visit!!
Old 03-19-2006, 03:20 PM

It's very pretty!!!! Have you found your tiara yet???? I finally found one that I liked with lavender in it on ebay. I went out the next day and fould matching earring and a necklace. Now I'm just waiting for it to come in!!!

Stop By For a Visit!!
Old 09-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Allisyn, our little angel

Send a message via AIM to jenzcrazy8 Send a message via MSN to jenzcrazy8 Send a message via Yahoo to jenzcrazy8
I'm from NW IN!! Wow, I can't believe there aren't more

We were originally getting married in 2007, but life has been getting in the way too much, so I'm now a 2008 bride I had my old journals deleted, but I'll have new ones up soon enough.

Old 09-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzcrazy8
I'm from NW IN!! Wow, I can't believe there aren't more

We were originally getting married in 2007, but life has been getting in the way too much, so I'm now a 2008 bride I had my old journals deleted, but I'll have new ones up soon enough.

I should be pro by then (photog). . .you can hire me, I'll give you a GREAT DEAL! hehe

Love you girl. (You can't deny it anymore, you said it yesterday, I will remember the date forever and ever and ever! heheeee)
Closed Thread