Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Geographic Groups > United States > Indiana
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisa
LOL!

me and James will have to go back again and I'll have to try those!! That's funny you mentioned looking into the rehearsal dinner there, we did too, lol

They were one of my first options, but then after I started pricing things, I was like OMG that's going to cost how much!? So I figured the pizza place my dad used to work at and the boss is like another mom to me, I figured that's the best bet.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:51 PM
Cutie on the beach

Which pizza place is that?

We're having our RD at The Paragon in Dyer on Rt 30. It was the only restaurant it seemed in the area that was decently priced and had a private room. We looked into Teibel's and they wanted like a 40 person minimum, and they were $29/person for a family style dinner! That's almost as much as we're paying for each person for the reception!
Old 06-07-2007, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisa
Which pizza place is that?

We're having our RD at The Paragon in Dyer on Rt 30. It was the only restaurant it seemed in the area that was decently priced and had a private room. We looked into Teibel's and they wanted like a 40 person minimum, and they were $29/person for a family style dinner! That's almost as much as we're paying for each person for the reception!
The pizza place is inside Franco's bar in downtown Highland. The pizza placei s called Jo-Jo brat's Pizza. I grew up on that pizza and only serves me to go tehre for RD. Plus Joanne is the sweetest lady and so is her daughter. You should try her pizza sometime!! I also really really recommend the chicken strips. I could live off those.