Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Geographic Groups > United States > Indiana
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 04:11 PM
Cutie on the beach

attn northwest Indiana/Chicago girls

This is off-topic, but I was wondering if anyone can recommend to me a dentist. Someplace that is reputable. I was going to Compton Dental Center in Munster since forever, but my dental insurance changed and they don't take my new insurance. So I've had to look into other places. My boss recommend to me a Dr. Andy in Munster, but I called and they don't take my insurance either. A guy my FH works with recommend someone named Henry Pong out of Chesterton but again, he's not listed under the providers. I did a search through my provider list and came across one place called Haas Dental Center but I am a little unsure of making an appointment to have my teeth cleaned by someone I know nothing about if they are good or not. It's really important to me the dentist be someone that's good. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!!! Thanks.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:17 PM

I went to Dyer Family Dentistry my whole life, when I lived at home. I think they were pretty good there... I had Dr. Zajac or Dr. Peters.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:35 PM
Allisyn, our little angel

Send a message via AIM to jenzcrazy8 Send a message via MSN to jenzcrazy8 Send a message via Yahoo to jenzcrazy8
I can't remember his name, but I go to Luncolnway Dental. It's in Dyer, right on 41. I wanna say his name is Dr. Arnold, but that could be my eye doctor, haha. He's really nice and actually one of the assistants was talking to me about her wedding the last time I was in there. Good luck

Old 06-25-2007, 05:01 PM
Cutie on the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzcrazy8
I can't remember his name, but I go to Luncolnway Dental. It's in Dyer, right on 41. I wanna say his name is Dr. Arnold, but that could be my eye doctor, haha. He's really nice and actually one of the assistants was talking to me about her wedding the last time I was in there. Good luck
Is he located at 1275 Joliet St by any chance do you know off hand? If so, he's in my list of providers!!!

edit: Nevermind, I did a reverse lookup w/the phone number listed and yup, it's Lincolnway Dental!

Thank you!

Last edited by Denisa : 06-25-2007 at 05:04 PM.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to jenzcrazy8 Send a message via MSN to jenzcrazy8 Send a message via Yahoo to jenzcrazy8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisa
Is he located at 1275 Joliet St by any chance do you know off hand? If so, he's in my list of providers!!!

edit: Nevermind, I did a reverse lookup w/the phone number listed and yup, it's Lincolnway Dental!

Thank you!

No problem...and I realized I spelled it wrong!! Glad I could help

Old 06-29-2007, 09:16 PM

How did I miss this post?? My mom went to a doc on Ridge Rd. My cousin works for them and my mom loved the doc. I forgot his name though. His office is across from KFC on Ridge. i wanna say Wajac is the doc's name?? Crap!
Old 06-29-2007, 09:24 PM
Cutie on the beach

well I looked up Wajac, and they werent listed so who knows?!
I ended up going with Lincolnway Dental. In fact my appointment was already yesterday and I was in and out in 45 minutes, I couldn't believe it. fastest dentist appointment I've ever had!
Old 06-29-2007, 09:42 PM

Ok. Yeah 45 min is quick!!
Old 06-30-2007, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisa
well I looked up Wajac, and they werent listed so who knows?!
I ended up going with Lincolnway Dental. In fact my appointment was already yesterday and I was in and out in 45 minutes, I couldn't believe it. fastest dentist appointment I've ever had!

Yes, that's the one thing I noticed about them...they are SO fast Best thing about the dentist haha! I'm glad you like them though....who was your dental assistant??

Old 06-30-2007, 01:43 AM
Cutie on the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzcrazy8
Yes, that's the one thing I noticed about them...they are SO fast Best thing about the dentist haha! I'm glad you like them though....who was your dental assistant??
hmmmm I think her name was Jennifer? I think? She was kind of on the tall side and skinny, I think she had red hair, alot of freckles
Closed Thread