Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Geographic Groups > United States > Indiana
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisa
Lemon Lake is nice but I think Wicker Park has more in the way of playgrounds
That's what I'm thinking, but I want to avoid heavy traffic and Wicker park is one big traffic jam! LOL It's going to come down to weather b/c if it's cooler/colder we'll go to Wicker Park b/c it's like 5 minutes from my house, but if it's warmer out we'll go to Lemon Lake and Deep River.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:36 PM

Doesn't Wicker Park have that brand new playground? Also, they have that splash pad....even though it is closed for the season you may be able to get some cute pictures by the palm trees.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Cutie on the beach

Deep River county park right? LOL I wasn't for sure, but wait Deep River Waterpark is closed now isn't it?

Speaking of Deep River.. we are going there this weekend for a picnic and hay ride!!

I've only been to Wicker Park once (which is funny because I lived in Munster for 10 yrs!) But me and my mom went to see what it would be like for wedding pictures, but we couldn't really find any good spots that wouldn't have a lot of people. But for taking pictures with a kid is a different story I'm sure, I'm not sure what they have now though??? I saw the splash pad when we were there, that looked like so much fun. For kids that is.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:48 PM

I had a brainstorm. Shocking huh!? LOL I decided we're gonna go to Lemon Lake/Deep River Park and then to the apple orchard. I've been dying to go and my best-f wants to go too. And I think I can get some good photos at the apple orchard!
Old 10-04-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisa
Deep River county park right? LOL I wasn't for sure, but wait Deep River Waterpark is closed now isn't it?

Speaking of Deep River.. we are going there this weekend for a picnic and hay ride!!

I've only been to Wicker Park once (which is funny because I lived in Munster for 10 yrs!) But me and my mom went to see what it would be like for wedding pictures, but we couldn't really find any good spots that wouldn't have a lot of people. But for taking pictures with a kid is a different story I'm sure, I'm not sure what they have now though??? I saw the splash pad when we were there, that looked like so much fun. For kids that is.

Yeah Deep River County Park!! Yeah Deep River is closed now, until winter when they open it up for the ice skating. LOL The toilet bowl thing is a lotta fun! I haven't see the splash pad yet.

When we went to Deep River County Park for our e-pics there was no one to be seen. Maybe b/c it was October. Who knows.