Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Weddings By Month > 2009 Weddings > July
User Name
Password


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-25-2007, 02:58 AM
Sweetpea0104's Avatar
Sweetpea0104 Sweetpea0104 is offline
Black & Gold Superbowl!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The South!
Posts: 5,308
* Leslie & Zaz's Wedding Journal Comments *

Leave any comments about our wedding journal here!!! Thanks!

Last edited by Sweetpea0104 : 10-25-2007 at 03:00 AM.
  #2  
Old 10-26-2007, 01:29 AM
Christina0902's Avatar
Christina0902 Christina0902 is offline
<------Bryanna:)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,480
Send a message via AIM to Christina0902
Hey Leslie,

Your wedding journal is coming along well! It looks great! I love your story of how you and Zaz met Very sweet! I can't wait to read more about you, your FH, and your BIG day
__________________



.:**:. Our Wedding Website~ My Wedding Journal~ Journal Comments.:**:.
  #3  
Old 10-26-2007, 01:59 AM
Sweetpea0104's Avatar
Sweetpea0104 Sweetpea0104 is offline
Black & Gold Superbowl!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The South!
Posts: 5,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina0902
Hey Leslie,

Your wedding journal is coming along well! It looks great! I love your story of how you and Zaz met Very sweet! I can't wait to read more about you, your FH, and your BIG day

Thanks, Christina! It feels nice to finally start it. It's probably going to take awhile before it's all done. I've had SO much schoolwork & projects the past few weeks, so I couldn't do much. But the next week won't be so hectic, so I might be able to do a little more.

How's school going for you?
  #4  
Old 10-26-2007, 02:18 AM
Christina0902's Avatar
Christina0902 Christina0902 is offline
<------Bryanna:)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,480
Send a message via AIM to Christina0902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea0104
Thanks, Christina! It feels nice to finally start it. It's probably going to take awhile before it's all done. I've had SO much schoolwork & projects the past few weeks, so I couldn't do much. But the next week won't be so hectic, so I might be able to do a little more.

How's school going for you?

I felt t he same way when I first started my journal as well. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders Don't worry once you put your journal together, it'll look great!

School is good, I can't wait until winter break though How is school for you other then being hectic?
__________________



.:**:. Our Wedding Website~ My Wedding Journal~ Journal Comments.:**:.
  #5  
Old 10-26-2007, 02:24 AM
Christina0902's Avatar
Christina0902 Christina0902 is offline
<------Bryanna:)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,480
Send a message via AIM to Christina0902
I just read your proposal story (long version), it is soooo sweet. Very beautiful story! Congrats Sounds like you have a great guy there!
__________________



.:**:. Our Wedding Website~ My Wedding Journal~ Journal Comments.:**:.
  #6  
Old 10-26-2007, 02:32 AM
Sweetpea0104's Avatar
Sweetpea0104 Sweetpea0104 is offline
Black & Gold Superbowl!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The South!
Posts: 5,308
Thanks! You're sweet. I'm counting down the days until my winter break.

Other than being hectic, it's going well. I'm very dedicated & do what I gotta do...it pays off. I was inducted into PTE (the Occupational Therapy Honor Society) last month & was nominated for the Treasurer position last Tuesday & won. I'm learning alot, but I just want it to be over so I can start my career.

Sorry about the long version being so long. Thanks for the compliments. I've been blessed with a wonderful man!
  #7  
Old 11-05-2007, 01:45 AM
Christina0902's Avatar
Christina0902 Christina0902 is offline
<------Bryanna:)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 4,480
Send a message via AIM to Christina0902
Pretty choice for a wedding dress. I like it
__________________



.:**:. Our Wedding Website~ My Wedding Journal~ Journal Comments.:**:.
  #8  
Old 11-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Sweetpea0104's Avatar
Sweetpea0104 Sweetpea0104 is offline
Black & Gold Superbowl!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The South!
Posts: 5,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina0902
Pretty choice for a wedding dress. I like it

Thanks!! I used to want a big, poofy (Idk if that's how it's spelled), but now I think that I'm leaning more towards a mermaid style dress. I'll have to see how it looks on me b/c I've heard that only girls that are like a size 0 or 2 look good in that type of dress.
  #9  
Old 11-05-2007, 01:57 AM
jay052582 jay052582 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea0104
Thanks!! I used to want a big, poofy (Idk if that's how it's spelled), but now I think that I'm leaning more towards a mermaid style dress. I'll have to see how it looks on me b/c I've heard that only girls that are like a size 0 or 2 look good in that type of dress.


I have a mermaid style dress and I am not a size 2. I have pictures in my journal if you want to take a look. I ordered my dress in a 12 because I have wider hips and the rest of it will be altered to fit me.
  #10  
Old 11-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Sweetpea0104's Avatar
Sweetpea0104 Sweetpea0104 is offline
Black & Gold Superbowl!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The South!
Posts: 5,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay052582
I have a mermaid style dress and I am not a size 2. I have pictures in my journal if you want to take a look. I ordered my dress in a 12 because I have wider hips and the rest of it will be altered to fit me.

Thanks! I'll make sure to check it out when I have time.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.0 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Contact Us - Wedding Announcer - Archive - Top