Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Weddings By Month > 2010 Weddings
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 05:35 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to mrsdjzin2010
Wink May 2010

Hey all 2010ers!! How are you all doing? Well let's see.

My name is Lindsay and my fiance is Daniel. We are getting married on May 29 and I'm so excited! Have you of you done anything with serious planning??
Old 09-23-2008, 06:14 AM

congratulations on the engagement and wedding plans!!

Have you of you done anything with serious planning??[/quote]

We have, we have set our date and booked the venues the venue is at the same place for the wedding and the reception...
and i know what style dress im going to have

what about you made any plans yet?
Old 05-11-2009, 03:28 AM

I am getting married on May 22nd 2010 and I have most of my planning done. I am having a destination wedding and I was amazed about how much stuff was already booked. I amctually started booking things 18 months out. Now that we are a year away I have security deposits on everything now. I have all of my invitations and save the dates ready to go. I did not want to stretch things out because naturally i am a slacker. How much have you gotten done?
Old 05-11-2009, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by December46
I am getting married on May 22nd 2010 and I have most of my planning done. I am having a destination wedding and I was amazed about how much stuff was already booked. I amctually started booking things 18 months out. Now that we are a year away I have security deposits on everything now. I have all of my invitations and save the dates ready to go. I did not want to stretch things out because naturally i am a slacker. How much have you gotten done?

congrats and welcome to WA. Uh-huh, May 22 is nearly approaching, i can't wait to see your wedding pictures.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:42 AM

Ours is on May 20th 2010. We're coming from Australia to get married in Scotland so we wanted to get everything sorted as soon as we could. We've got the venue booked, the reception is at the venue so that's all sorted too. My fiance's dress has been bought and paid for. I'm wearing my ancestral kilt and highland ceremonial dress and haven't even started sorting that out yet, or invitations, which we'll really need to get sorted soon I think. Exactly one year from tomorrow!
Old 09-07-2009, 04:32 PM

Smile Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by December46

Here is one other who is getting married May 22nd 2010. I have booked church and partyplace. Im live in sweden with my hubby to be and our daughter.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:15 AM

Hi,

I'm getting married May 15th 2010 - we're from New Zealand and will be getting married in our home city, Auckland. It's six months and 24 days away as of today and I have booked our photographer, make up artists, hairdresser, ceremony location - church - reception venue, wedding cars, we've got our wedding rings, done our invites, order of service and have ideas for our seating plan/placecards... after Uni exams are over we are having a girls day out and shopping for bridesmaids dress material, my wedding dress material and all of the accessories!! So exciting!! GG.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:40 AM

Hi.. I'm from malaysia. I'm getting married on May 8, 2010. I'm very excited. This weekend my fiancee and me will go to Bandung, Indonesia. Shopping for our wedding.. So exciting!!!
Closed Thread