User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 11:44 PM
It's a done deal :)

Send a message via MSN to JoyLuann
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessielynn0521
you are definantly not alone my wedding is June 14, 2008 and I am almost completely done I have VERY few things that need to be done everything is purchased and paid off already my family thinks I am nuts also but I know I stress out easy and I do not want to be stressed any more than I have to the couple months before the wedding because stress leads to emotional eating & I definantly do not want that

A June 14th twin - this makes me happy - I still have a bit to do yet but am so excited that come February, I can sit back and relax and enjoy it - so encouraged by everyone here who doesn't think I am nuts
Old 11-09-2007, 07:25 PM
FINALLY Getting Married!!

what left do you have to do? let me know if you need anything I have been hitting the outlets around here and bridal boutiques for stuff they have on clearance...I think I have all my favors and accessories for around $200 and I have gotten ALOT of things

Old 11-09-2007, 07:33 PM

Joy your site looks great I had to leave you a comment in your guest book because I am just soo excited that someone is getting married the same day as me....hopefully you can help me calm my nerves because as each day passes I get more and more nervous

Old 11-09-2007, 09:14 PM

I don't think that's crazy at all - My wedding is 11 months away and I already have everything needed for the reception centerpeices, the RB pillow, FG basket, guest book, pen, unity candle, dress, veil, shoes, hairstyle picked and site reserved. I will have all other vendors confirmed in Jan/or Feb 2008 for a October 2008 wedding. I REFUSE to be a bride who runs around like a chicken with her head cut off the weeks before the wedding.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Joy your site looks great I had to leave you a comment in your guest book because I am just soo excited that someone is getting married the same day as me....hopefully you can help me calm my nerves because as each day passes I get more and more nervous

Ditto Jessie ditto - maybe together (along with all the lovely ladies here) we can get thru this LOL
Old 11-10-2007, 01:00 AM

Quote:
what left do you have to do? let me know if you need anything I have been hitting the outlets around here and bridal boutiques for stuff they have on clearance...I think I have all my favors and accessories for around $200 and I have gotten ALOT of things

I'm going to sit down on Monday and do an inventory of what I have done and what still needs to be done - I'll let you know and thanks so much for the offer of help -
Old 11-10-2007, 01:21 AM

I have to get the candelabra and have the groomsmen get their tux other than that I think I am done but I know me I will more than likely continue to shop & then have more stuff than I know what to do with and the wedding favors will be so many they will think we are celebrating an early christmas also

Closed Thread