Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Weddings By Month > 2008 Weddings > June
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Mrs. Proctor

How are you June brides making out??:)

Sooo Ladies what all do you have done?
I have my reception and ceremony locations booked as well as the DJ, Caterer, Commissioner and Harpist for ceremony. I have ordered my cake, my dress is finally here. I have my garder and veil also. I have started and 1/2 way finished making my invitations and bubbles for the ceremony. I have also bought my cake topper and archway plus some reception decorations. FG dress is ordered and paid for and BM dresses have been picked and are in the process of getting them ordered within the next 2 weeks. The centerpieces have also been bought, except for the fish cause I can't get them till a day before. I have also started getting quotes for the flowers. I am ordering my RB and FG Basket and Pillow tomorrow from the knot ( I have been waiting for the knot to have them on sale and it started today woot woot). FH grandpa has started making my flower beds for the ceremony and his grandma started making the chair covers. Menu template and Program has also been made and just needs to be printed. I have picked out my favors but haven't bought them yet. I am sure this is more I can add and think of later.....
Anyone else???
Old 12-05-2007, 09:20 PM
It's a done deal :)

Send a message via MSN to JoyLuann
Wow, I can't even remember what I have done - I have to dig out the wedding box and take a look so far this is what I can remember:

~ Hotel hall booked, and completely renovated YAY!!
~ DJ booked
~ picked out flowers (now I just have to con Da into paying for them
~ food picked for the reception
~ church booked (along with organist and choir)
~ STD magnets done and ready to be sent with Christmas cards
~ Invites done and ready to go
~ Wedding programmes 75% done - just need a few deets from the minister and then I can print the last page and assemble
~ CD wedding favours done
~ Centerpieces half done
~ Dress bought, arrived and now sent back to shorten 8 inches
~ Wedding rings bought, delivered and here in the house
~ veil/tiara bought, delivered and here in the house
~ sashes and sword bought, delivered and here in the house for the changing of the tartan
~ the demo for the boy's shirt has arrived and been approved (just need to order for all the boys)

whew......when I type it out it seems like a lot but in real life I think I am forgetting tonnes
Old 12-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Mrs. Proctor

I know how you feel....I also remembered now reading yours that we also have our wedding rings. Shane bought mine with my E-ring (the set) and I bought his a couple of months ago.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:34 PM
It's a done deal :)

Send a message via MSN to JoyLuann
oh yeah, and the BM and MOH dresses are here along with the candles they are carrying and I have the list for the bathroom baskets but not bought yet

I did just realize that I have totally forgotten about my ring bearer LOL he may want to wear clothes (but he'll be 3 so maybe not )
Old 12-19-2007, 06:47 PM

Send a message via MSN to pjandjody
What do programs look like? Also must we have a program or is it a personal choice? I have no idea!?
Old 12-19-2007, 07:03 PM
4 Months :)

Here is what i have done

- recpetion and church booked
- caterer bookde
- dj booked
- photgrapher booked
- decorator booked
- dress/shoes and tiara bought
- BM dress fitting and finalize dress this weekend
- I get all my invites Friday
- i have met with the florists
- STD are almost done
- i have my garter
- guestlist almost finalized
- limo booked

Lives are filled with Happiness, when Hearts are filled with Love

Old 12-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Mrs. Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjandjody
What do programs look like? Also must we have a program or is it a personal choice? I have no idea!?

Well my program is going to be handed out at the Ceremony. It lists the order of the ceremony and the bridal party. I am printing my own on pink paper and folding/trimming them into fans. My ceremony is outdoors so I thought it would be a cute touch. I have been to weddings without any and the last one I was at just had it printed on paper and rolled into scolls they handed out. I think it is a personal choice really but there are alot of neat ideas out there if you want to get creative, I think there are some templates on here as well.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:43 PM
4 Months :)

We are also having a program that will be given to the guest at the Church. Ours is layered and not yet made but I have finalize the template (i think)

Lives are filled with Happiness, when Hearts are filled with Love

Old 12-30-2007, 08:19 PM

Here is what I have done so far:

Absolutely everything except we're going to get the marriage license in April and finalizing things with the caterer and florist next month and finishing up the invites this weekend and stamping them (mailing them beginning to mid April). So we're ready to go now... It's getting even more and more exciting...
Old 01-03-2008, 07:30 PM

Send a message via MSN to pjandjody
So far things feel really good. We have most things under control and rolling well. I bought candles for the table decor today. We still have to make our card box for the wedding (we opted to be creative and save money) We're going to do our own calligraphy for our invites so we have to do that. We also are making one program for the venue so paper doesnt go to waste (we will put it in a pretty frame). Now all we have left is to pay, pay and pay off our vendors exciting stuff!!!