Go Back   Wedding Announcer Forums > Community > General Chat
User Name
Password

Old 12-28-2016, 04:50 AM

How do you manage kids in weddings?

Hey all! I really wanted to know how you guys manage in weddings with little ones around. I know they can be the main attraction in weddings, but sometimes they are a bit of a mess too. Last month I attended a wedding where a toddler puked on one of the guests. I know, that's really messed up. What do you think could be a solution to this? Would keeping a nanny be any good? http://www.diamondpersonnel.com/fami...iring-a-nanny/ However, I was reading this blog the other day that shares the benefits of having a nanny around. Guess bringing up a nanny to the wedding along could be of much help.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:47 PM
Mommies Little Sweet Pea

Send a message via MSN to SoonToBeWed Send a message via Yahoo to SoonToBeWed
I have been to many weddings with kids including my own. I think there is a small percentage where the kids are a problem.

I actually highly recommend having kids at weddings. They are great entertainment because they have no problem showing off their dancing skills. LOL.

Also they will get people out on the dance floor, kids will grab another kid, or an adult and get people out on the dance floor.

You can have a "kid friendly" area.

Have a kid size table (height) with kid chairs (check with one of your local daycare centers and see if you can borrow a couple of tables for the weekend). Then having crayons and coloring pages and other kid friendly activities. This will help keep them from getting bored and into trouble.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:59 AM

Interesting.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:45 AM

It would help if there is a person for taking care of your kid, especially during any events such as a wedding.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifna
It would help if there is a person for taking care of your kid, especially during any events such as a wedding.

This is the best idea for you, especially in the wedding it would be very crowded and they should be monitored closely to ensure your kids be fine. Do not let them break a plate, spilled drinks, or damage the floral decorations are made.